Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Curious271

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by Curious271 »

Squirrel wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:49 pm
Curious271 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 2:43 pm Sorry for the ignorance.. what's D14NS?
14% dextrose in normal saline.
Thx
just4me

Post by just4me »

The reduction in size has to be a relief in so many ways.
Sounds like your quality of life has improved dramatically.

Ever plan to do SL again?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

just4me wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 pm The reduction in size has to be a relief in so many ways.
Sounds like your quality of life has improved dramatically.

Ever plan to do SL again?
Yes and Yes. I still have to be a little mindful of what I wear, but 90% of my old clothes fits again without showing an obscene bulge. I do need to find some new underwear though since the brand of boxer briefs I found to help keep my giant sized tucked and somewhat hidden now allows my loose low hangers to work it's way down a leg hole if I'm moving around a lot. When it happens it's pretty obviously seen and is slightly uncomfortable.

I plan to do SL again but I have no idea when. At the moment I'm really enjoying more normalish life. Riding my bike, walking up stairs IN FRONT of others with minimal concern, clothing options, not being pulled aside for put downs at security in airports, etc. My best guess is that future SL adds will start with small top ups in my shaft. I can see doing it in my scrotum again too but not before I figure out if the hydrocele is growing again. I'm going to start taking weekly measurements. It already feels like it's VERY slowly growing again/still. I'd the hydrocele really is growing it reduces the odds that I'll add SL to my balls. ...but not to zero. 🤣
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

Hey @squirrel it might be worth checking out "Sheath" brand boxer briefs/trunks. They have a very large deep pouch, but it's not a pouch that hangs out front like most. It would more than likely be enough to hold you in place and keep the bulge from going too crazy.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

rokie221 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:47 pm Hey @squirrel it might be worth checking out "Sheath" brand boxer briefs/trunks. They have a very large deep pouch, but it's not a pouch that hangs out front like most. It would more than likely be enough to hold you in place and keep the bulge from going too crazy.
Thanks for the tip! A medium and large have been ordered. I'll admit that I have my doubts that they'll be able to hide the bulge I still have, but even if they don't, the design looks super comfortable for wear around the house. I'll report back once they show up.