Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: Another Surgilube Experience AND Warning

Post by bignlow »

If you are going to grow it, show it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

bignlow wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:27 am If you are going to grow it, show it.
Okiedokie Mr Demanding. Just added 50ml D13NS to my shaft about an hour ago. It's been 3 months since the last add there so I figured I'd give the temporary stuff a shot.
Guessing the swell is about half way done in the pics. Wearing my favorite combination of gear to keep fluid in place and comfort. I'm going to try to sleep with at least the rig on to wake up HUGE but doubt I'll be able to.

For scale, my balls are about 17" around.
Attachments
Right view
Right view
Left view
Left view
Top view
Top view
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Man thats nice and fat love the look
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Thanks! I e noticed that saline and dex settle different now that Surgilube is in there. Pre SL rhe temporary stuff used to give a big donut that would try to wrap around the head a little. Since adding Surgilube ibig adds don't wrap around at all. Just a super wide cut cock look. When I get really big the edges of the head start to inflate though. Looks weird but I love it.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Squirrel, the comment was aimed at Gijoejw, a post he made at the bottom of the last page. He's grown it and now he's wondering how to hide it.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

bignlow wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:31 pm Squirrel, the comment was aimed at Gijoejw, a post he made at the bottom of the last page. He's grown it and now he's wondering how to hide it.
Ah! Sorry. Either way, I'm with gijoejw. Big size isn't always convenient. I certainly don't have a life that allows me to show this.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Lol, not wondering how to hide it, can’t when you pump, but when it goes back down I can, mostly… and it does mess with your sleep too being huge without it going back down, I’ll prob never go below 14” but it can be annoying when you don’t want it to be. If you have to be professional looking for work or something you tend to be conscious about it.
pmpr33

Post by pmpr33 »

Squirrel that is looking fat! Hope you show more pics after getting to max swell!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 pm Just added 50ml D13NS to my shaft about an hour ago.
Holy shit, that's some amazing size.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:51 pm
bignlow wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:27 am If you are going to grow it, show it.
Okiedokie Mr Demanding. Just added 50ml D13NS to my shaft about an hour ago. It's been 3 months since the last add there so I figured I'd give the temporary stuff a shot.
Guessing the swell is about half way done in the pics. Wearing my favorite combination of gear to keep fluid in place and comfort. I'm going to try to sleep with at least the rig on to wake up HUGE but doubt I'll be able to.

you added glucose to the rooster as i understand??? Do you keep your bag like this all the time? because the bag looks great!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:23 pm you added glucose to the rooster as i understand??? Do you keep your bag like this all the time? because the bag looks great!
Yes, this is how my bag looks all the time. It's stayed mostly the same since my last Surgilube add 2 months ago.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:28 pm
Boomber_mod wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:23 pm you added glucose to the rooster as i understand??? Do you keep your bag like this all the time? because the bag looks great!
Yes, this is how my bag looks all the time. It's stayed mostly the same since my last Surgilube add 2 months ago.

make a short litle video, I think everything would be interesting )))
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Another update. Added 45ml of SL to the bottom/back of the left side of my balls 72 hours ago, still slowly aiming for symmetry. Looking at my spreadsheet this was 78 days after the last (big) add. It worked a bit, but the right is still much bigger. I used an 18ga catheter/cannula with 20ml syringes. It was incredibly easy to push (under 1 minute per 20ml). There's been ZERO pain so far, and the larger needle injection site was easily sealed within 5 minutes.

I've been wearing constriction rings as much as possible to help get the shape I've always been looking for. Roughly 16-18 hours per day. With the size I'm at, and where things have settled, I know that symmetry will also mean that this will be completely unhideable.

On a fun note (that I'm continuously monitoring), the combination of 2-3 days of SL swell and wearing rings that are getting tighter due to my size, has helped my whole package get bigger and more puffed out looking.

Here are some pics. I'm wearing two of my favorite 3 opening cock rings. One around cock/balls/everything. The other around balls/left/right. I plan on doing a warm and loose wake up video soon. It's tough with a house full of folks that either don't like or shouldn't know what's going on. The beer can is never more than 1" from my body.
Attachments
From the right.  My favorite view.  It hides the lumps and looks MASSIVE!
From the right. My favorite view. It hides the lumps and looks MASSIVE!
From the left.  Shows the lumps I've still got.
From the left. Shows the lumps I've still got.
From above. My cock is FAT!
From above. My cock is FAT!
From the front.
From the front.
Clothed.  The string of my pajama pants is tied around my package.  The bump is my dick resting off to the side.
Clothed. The string of my pajama pants is tied around my package. The bump is my dick resting off to the side.
Last edited by Squirrel on Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Observations during my almost 3 month break...

No perceptible reduction in size. I wake up every day with almost exactly 19" balls. At night I'm 17-18" around. The clothes I wear, how tight my underwear is, how long I've had to tuck between my legs, etc. determines the circumference and hang at the end of every day.

My balls are 4-5" from my knees when I wake up if I just sit upright and try to squeeze my knees together. I'm very conscious of how annoying or inappropriate I am to neighbors on airplanes now. 🤣

The "feel" of my balls has changed but the appearance hasn't. It still looks very lumpy, especially when warm or in the morning. I seem to have passed the whole "encapsulation" part though. When I squeeze my sack it just feels like a big water balloon. No hard spots at all other than the two lumps visible in the pics. The one on the left side is hard and the one on the bottom left is softer than everything around it.

Clothing is still a continuous challenge if I'm trying to hide my size. One size too big shirts that are untucked are a must. 80% of the pants I own can't even be zipped without discomfort.

Going to the bathroom at home is annoying. I sit down every time. #1 almost always dribbles on my balls and requires cleanup. #2 requires pulling everything forward and up to avoid getting #2 on the back of my balls. If both happen at the same time a mess is guaranteed. Stock up on baby wipes if you want to get this big.

Public restrooms (urinals) now require full unzip and opening of pants and pulling underwear down a bit. Its kind of embarrassing.

My wife has now mentioned "you might want to change pants" or "aren't you embarrassed" types of things a handful of times. She doesn't like this at all, and is now embarrassed to be around me in public if it's visible. We're still 99% happily married with zero sex, but the public/social aspect is a new layer of discomfort for her.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Good morning! Here's a couple pics of everything loose this morning. I took a video that I'll share too, once I find a place to host it.
Attachments
Over 20" this morning.
Over 20" this morning.
Almost to my knees
Almost to my knees