cock piercings

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Extremesadist2002

cock piercings

Post by Extremesadist2002 »

i have been toying wth the idea of getting a series of barbell piercings down the top of my cock (about five). i was woundring if anyone has had any experience with this, how it went/ feels for themselves and if their parters like it or get any extra stimulation from them
fitteschleiker

Post by fitteschleiker »

i had this done. I had 12 piercings along the top all at the same time.

i am uncircumcised but i wanted them all the way along.
i had an idea that i would be able to manage to keep the skin rolled back for the months it took to heal or something stupid like that i dont recall my exact thoughts.

big mistake. it swelled up like heck and it was rather difficult to roll the skin back just to take them out.

so then i was left with 8.

a few have rejected and ive put some in and taken some out.

i now have 5 left.
they dont seem to do much for girls either way, except for the first time they are really excited and trying to feel them then.

doesnt do much for my own sensations either way also but cannot wear loose underwear as they tend to get caught on things.

all in all its nowhere near as good as i imagined. YMMV
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

In former times i had placed at three points thinn fishinglines through my glans. It was an very hot act and looked like a little brush!!! I thought it would be good for my wifes rousing during sex. But the friction in the pussy was to strong and i had to remove the cords from my cockhead. The scars are visible still. But it was horny and funny!!! :lol: :!:
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last