Couples Journey Together

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

stretchplay

Couples Journey Together

Post by stretchplay »

This is our first post here, we've been looking and reading for a while now but finally have something to share. We've admired all your pics from afar. We started our inflation journey last night for the first time together as a couple. I am a M(41), a complete newbie, never tried infusing before but admired it from a distance in secret. My partner M(55) had done it in the past before we got together (saline only, not Glucose). It never really came up as a topic until recently and we both decided it would be amazing to try and explore this shared love together as a couple. After reading all of your advice we ordered all our supplies from Praxisdienst and they arrived yesterday!

We were planning to infuse Friday night so we could take our time and enjoy the effects over the weekend. I am not a patient guy, a little too impulsive, and couldn't help but jump at the idea we give it a go last night, doing just half a litre of 5% Glucose each. Aside from finishing wayyyy to late it was an amazing experience. Keep in mind this was my first time EVER so kinda nervous but also really excited, horny, and apprehensive all rolled into one. It was way hotter than I ever could have imagined, the sensation in the morning was just mind blowing.

The result? You judge, here's some pics. Won't break any size records but it was more about being comfortable with the process and doing it together for the first time. No issues with wound closure (23g butterfly needle) but it infused slowly as we didn't warm the solution enough. We were both impressed by the amount the Glucose grew overnight, even a little displacement into the cocks which is hot. Next time my partner is going to try 1l in the ball sack and 250ml-500ml in the cock. I'm still not sure about me so any advice is welcome!

Let us know what you think.
Attachments
IMG_6263.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg
IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6277.jpeg
IMG_6281.jpeg
IMG_6284.jpeg
IMG_6298.jpeg
IMG_6288.jpeg
IMG_6295.jpeg
Last edited by stretchplay on Mon May 27, 2024 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curiousaussie

Re: Couples Journey: A Newbie & an Expert

Post by Curiousaussie »

Great results for first time.
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

I did 80 mls of 5% in cock and ended up at 9 inches.
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

Thanks, Curiousaussie! We we're really happy with the result for a first/refreshed attempt :D

Wow, just 80mls?! Maybe we are being way to optimistic :lol: Do you mind me asking what size you were before?
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

So we had a few more goes building up to my partner taking 1ltr in his sack and 0.5ltr in the cock (both 0.5% Glucose solution). Results felt (and looked IMHO) amazing. The growth overnight with the glucose is just awesome and its lasted well into Day 2 post infusion. The cock just looked so good the next day when hard as well. For myself I did another 0.5ltr in the sack but struggled with getting the needle positioned for my cock and got a bit panicked so I gave up on this attempt but next time we will have more time and hopefully I can get it right. I did manage to pump my cock later in the night which pulled up some of the fluid up and it really messed up my foreskin which was cool. I've still lots to learn!! A few pics below.
Attachments
IMG_6360.jpeg
IMG_6363.jpeg
IMG_6387.jpeg
IMG_6382.jpeg
IMG_6369.jpeg
IMG_6364.jpeg
lonepmpr

Re: Couples Journey Together

Post by lonepmpr »

Really great that you are doing this together. Leaves you wanting more
Goal to go bigger than 30"
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

Definitely! I’m totally new to this and already finding it quite addictive :D So glad to be able to explore it with my partne, he’s got a bit head start on me so I’m taking baby steps with volumes etc.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Great approach!
You had the self control to start off slowly.
I would suggest simply infusing through your cock or your bag since it migrates freely anyway. My bag is such a pincushion sometimes I go through my cock for a faster flow although with full pressure from the infusion cuff the stretch on my foreskin is pretty intense and a little uncomfortable but it gets the job done faster and the effect on it lasts longer.
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

Thanks, pipefitterdom! The tips are really helpful - it's good that it helps it last longer, worth the discomfort!! I did try again in my cock on Friday but wasn't very successful, it only took about 100mls and then started leaking so I sealed it and put the rest in my sack. I think I just need to keep trying slowly, maybe the needle position was wrong. My partner had brilliant flow when he did his cock but as he kindly reminds me I've just started so need to relax. Didn't take pics of mine last time as it was a bit of a failed attempt but hopefully the next go will be worth a shot or two. His always looks amazing so I'm hoping I can get some improvement.
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

Tried saline into the cock and sack this time but used one of the triangular cock rings which really helped keep it all in! Stopped at about 0.7ltr in the cock and 1.3 in the sack. We were both pleased with how it looked though. My turn next and hopefully no leaks I’ll have more success than my last go.
Attachments
IMG_6477.jpeg
IMG_6478.jpeg
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

Did 500ml Glucose last night and followed it up with another litre this afternoon. The most I’ve taken to date and pleased with the result. Feels so tight and good. Would love to get an extra 500ml in next time.
Attachments
IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1102.jpeg
IMG_1100.jpeg
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

And my Partners attempt too, 3ltrs saline.
Attachments
IMG_1112.jpeg
IMG_1114.jpeg
IMG_1109.jpeg
IMG_1108.jpeg
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

stretchplay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 pm This is our first post here, we've been looking and reading for a while now but finally have something to share. We've admired all your pics from afar. We started our inflation journey last night for the first time together as a couple. I am a M(41), a complete newbie, never tried infusing before but admired it from a distance in secret. My partner M(55) had done it in the past before we got together (saline only, not Glucose). It never really came up as a topic until recently and we both decided it would be amazing to try and explore this shared love together as a couple. After reading all of your advice we ordered all our supplies from Praxisdienst and they arrived yesterday!

We were planning to infuse Friday night so we could take our time and enjoy the effects over the weekend. I am not a patient guy, a little too impulsive, and couldn't help but jump at the idea we give it a go last night, doing just half a litre of 5% Glucose each. Aside from finishing wayyyy to late it was an amazing experience. Keep in mind this was my first time EVER so kinda nervous but also really excited, horny, and apprehensive all rolled into one. It was way hotter than I ever could have imagined, the sensation in the morning was just mind blowing.

The result? You judge, here's some pics. Won't break any size records but it was more about being comfortable with the process and doing it together for the first time. No issues with wound closure (23g butterfly needle) but it infused slowly as we didn't warm the solution enough. We were both impressed by the amount the Glucose grew overnight, even a little displacement into the cocks which is hot. Next time my partner is going to try 1l in the ball sack and 250ml-500ml in the cock. I'm still not sure about me so any advice is welcome!

This is awesome yall are doing together. Love the way your foreskin filled.
stretchplay

Post by stretchplay »

alfred007 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 7:56 pm
stretchplay wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:09 pm This is our first post here, we've been looking and reading for a while now but finally have something to share. We've admired all your pics from afar. We started our inflation journey last night for the first time together as a couple. I am a M(41), a complete newbie, never tried infusing before but admired it from a distance in secret. My partner M(55) had done it in the past before we got together (saline only, not Glucose). It never really came up as a topic until recently and we both decided it would be amazing to try and explore this shared love together as a couple. After reading all of your advice we ordered all our supplies from Praxisdienst and they arrived yesterday!

This is awesome yall are doing together. Love the way your foreskin filled.
Thanks so much - we loved the way the foreskin filled to. Actually balanced it out with the balls.
alfred007

Post by alfred007 »

How well did the swell last on yall? There were times I was still pretty large after the weekend and made work clothing fit tight.