Meatotomy at teenage?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pistaatortenesz

Meatotomy at teenage?

Post by pistaatortenesz »

Hi everyone!
I was like seven when my frenulum got removed due medical reasons, after that it looked a „little bit“ different. My frenulum was gone and my peehole got enlarged, so I had a partial meatotomy, about to the half of the underside of my glans, a bit later I was also circumcised in this reason. When I started masturbating I felt that touching the slit is really sensible, felt good, so I played with it a lot. By the time I dicovered that If I touch deeper It get's more sensible, so I started sticking objets In my urethra, thats how I got in to sounding. Later I discovered sounding ponr vids, and I saw some guy have really huge slit, bigger than mine, and they are able to finger his dick, and I loved the look of a full meatotomy. When I turned to 17 I decided to enlarge my peehole, so I bought the stuff a hemostat and a surgical scissers, and I cut my underside of glans to the shaft, so I got a full meato finally. I love it, sounding got more easyer, and the sensitivity increased. It was 2 years ago and I still love it.
My question is, is there anyone, who did his meatotomy in such a young age, In his teenages?
(Ps sorry for my english, not my main laguage)
superskeet1

Re: Meatotomy at teenage?

Post by superskeet1 »

That's very early for a meatotomy, kudos to you if you really wanted to go through with it. I too have been into the look of a meato since very early on but I waited until my age (21) to go through with it. And I feel like that's still far below the average age at which people get this kind of bodymod. I was actively stretching myself out for many years before that though, so in my teenage years my slit was still very "stretched out" and modified in a way. I'd say it was 1/2 "longer" than what it was before I started sounding. Noticeable to someone who sounds, not so much to someone who doesn't. I wanted a very visible, "obvious" result so I went through with a meato. Best decision of my sexual life I've ever made, for both aesthetic and sensative reasons.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I'm not advocating it but I believe it is a modification with very little consequences or that would cause any sort of regret later in life. In addition, it isn't very noticeable and most partners wouldn't realize you had one unless they were already familiar with them. I did mine in my early 20s and never gave it a second thought when having sex with first time partners. None ever commented on it or gave any indication they noticed something different.
superskeet1

Post by superskeet1 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:26 pm I'm not advocating it but I believe it is a modification with very little consequences or that would cause any sort of regret later in life. In addition, it isn't very noticeable and most partners wouldn't realize you had one unless they were already familiar with them. I did mine in my early 20s and never gave it a second thought when having sex with first time partners. None ever commented on it or gave any indication they noticed something different.
I agree, as long as there's no big gape going on or the cut isn't all the way to the very edge of the glans most partners are very unlikely to notice. I have a partial meato and of my last 4 partners only 1 has made a comment about my dick slit - but I told her I was just born that way, lol.
pistaatortenesz

Post by pistaatortenesz »

What was the reaction? Whom noticet it:)