How far on the needle? That's the question.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TampaFloridaPumpedBalls4U
Location: Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Florida, FL

How far on the needle? That's the question.

Post by TampaFloridaPumpedBalls4U »

Okay, I'm NOT a novice. I've done at least 70 plus infusions, once in a while a bleeder, but almost ALL of my saline sessions have been great. Except for the brusing! Always post saline session bruising. I'm going to ask out there HOW FAR do you other saline infusers stick the needle in your scrotum? I typically stick the butterfly needle all the way in, until the plastic part of the butterfly needle is touching my nutsack. How about you guys? Would love to hear some feedback. And HURRY, because I want to do a liter this coming Friday! Thanks...
Looking for pumpers in Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Seminole Largo FL for mutual ballpumping sessions. Will show you how!
norma123

Re: How far on the needle? That's the question.

Post by norma123 »

Have had the same experience with bleeder and post infusion bruising. Have been using a cath. Let's get some experienced user advise

I'm thinking that the gauge of the needle is important (thicker needle is going to make a larger hole, makes sense). My question is, I'm not sure WHAT tissue you need to get into to get a good session. Here's a diagram (from the web, yeah, kinda gross but effective), and I'm wondering how far into these layers you need to go to get a good, safe, NON bruising session. I think this time, I'm going to go HALF way, see what happens. Unless I hear to the contrary...
Attachments
heat.jpg
Looking for pumpers in Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Seminole Largo FL for mutual ballpumping sessions. Will show you how!
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

you only have to pass the scrotal skin, no need to push the needle much further, in fact when I do the glucose doesn't run that fast in.
After you've opened the wheel to run you'll see how far you have to push in.
My needle is always only half in the skin, and it runs good.
When you pass more layers of skin you can damage it and get bleedings, also you feel a nasty pain when you do!! you can get a sick feeling.
IF so get the needle back and push in on another spot
Last edited by TobyB on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smooth dutch pumper.
ole.saline

Post by ole.saline »

your Diagramm dosnt show the real dimensins! Between Tissue and Spermcord or Tests is much more Place. I use a needle 0,9x70mm and and stick it complet in , more than 200 times withaut problems. so saline can run quick in scrotum, not betwen some tissue (the Scrotaltissue is like a multilayer, it isn´t a good idea to insert saline between it!!!). You can feel the way of the needle and control the way . i never use a cath, it makes a big hole and pain.
ole.saline
mohawkian

Post by mohawkian »

actually you really should push it all the way in and leave it there.

otherwise you cannot monitor if the needle has moved at all very well, and that will get you an infection very quickly. in other words get the needle in an unexposed to the open air-

dont use catheters if you bruise easy. they are easier on the mind than having a pointy needle by your balls, but they will always bruise more and tend to bend and kink.

i use 22g and sometimes the larger 21g needles. 22 takes longer to infuse of course but i never get a bruise. you may be hitting small veins. i am super veiny and have to be very specific where i place my needle.

just my thoughts
LET'S GET BIGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGER.

hey gang, thanks again for the replies, Toby B is right, OUCH, what a burn! Im going to do JUST under the epidermis and closely monitor the depth of the insertion. Perhaps take an alcohol swab and wipe the insertion area (where the needle meets the skin) and swab that area very lighly to avoid infection from the needle having exposed portions going under the skin. I'll keep you all informed as to the results, going to do session THIS Friday, thanks!

Conclusion...

Okay gang, what I went ahead and did was I cut the plastic needle protector in half and used that as a stopper SO when I injected the needle, it would stop as far as I wanted BUT the rest of the needle was reasonably protected (exposed part). I was generous with the alcohol swabs in areas here and there.

Firstly, YES, the pain was alot less than when I would put the needle in ALL the way. I mean, CONSIDERABLY less. Infusion time was about the same as before.

However, unfortunately, THIS session was a bit of a bleeder (yeah, I get those once in a while). IF I had not had gotten a bleeder, this would have been a perfect test.

In conclusion, whether taking the needle and going in ALL the way (going through alot of layers of facia, adipose, membranes and all that) and running the risk of hitting your testicles (which some may want to experience, but not me), OR going in perhaps less than 1/2" and experiencing alot less pain, I'll stick with the second method. Thanks again for all your feedback, gentlemen!

NOTE, photo is only 500ml, not a liter. YEAH, I know. But half is okay!

Richard
Attachments
Photo0319.jpg
Photo0320.jpg
Photo0320.jpg (11.56 KiB) Viewed 3489 times
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

I don't know if it matters how far you push it in, probably just where the head is. I always push the needle in all the way and I rarely bruise. Normally I use a really small needle, like a 24ga or something. But when I'm impatient and want it to take longer I will use a bigger needle. The differences I notice are that with the bigger needle, obviously, there's a bigger hole so the saline leaks back out a lot more than with a smaller hole but also that I'm more likely to have internal pain due to the more rapid filling. It seems like the scrotum does better when it has more time to dissipate the extra fluid while it's coming in.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

Hi,
1. Is it possible, to make the veins more visible? Especially when I refill an already loaded sack, it feels like russian roulette not to hit a bloodvessel. I cannot see them. Usually I remember spots where I infused before. That works.
2. Sometimes I fill via cock. When it starts to fill locally instead of dispersing into the sack, I think, I didnt stick the needle in deep enough . Its uncomfortable and slower.
3. A tipp from a TV show: Rinse off soap very well before antisepting the skinn. Otherwise it doesnt work!
4. I always allow my sack&cock to recover from a session. At least a week. Besides, I have other things to do....... :D
5. Two days after a session I like my sack most. It is not as huge as in the beginning, but I can use my cock again!!!!
WannaRose

Post by WannaRose »

K.caseni-Las wrote:Hi,
1. Is it possible, to make the veins more visible? Especially when I refill an already loaded sack, it feels like russian roulette not to hit a bloodvessel. I cannot see them. Usually I remember spots where I infused before. That works.
Stick a flashlight against your balls and you will see the veins. Then mark a spot where there isn't any veins. This works great especially when infused.
This a chicken egg but the principal is the same.