nip pumping questions from beginner

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

gid tanner

nip pumping questions from beginner

Post by gid tanner »

Recently, my wife and I have discussed pumping he nipples. . . she would like for them to be longer(and I wouldn't mind, either!).  Right now, fully erect they are about a half-inch long.  Because her nips are very sensitive(orgasmic at times), we want to know how pumping affects sensitivity.  <br>     We would appreciate knowing what others have experienced.  Thanx
Geri_Woods

Re: nip pumping questions from beginner

Post by Geri_Woods »

gid, I can only tell you that I think it an individual thing. I myself love to pump my nips.... but only after I have been aroused in other ways. Such as hubby sucking and licking my clit.<br>Unfortunately the length gain is not as permanent as he would like, but I have gained some. <br>My nips like your wife, are also about a half inch in length, and stretch out to about an inch and a quarter when pumped. My hubbys a numbers man.<br>He also loves my big nips and loves to pump them. But he gets carried away and attempts to make them long to quick. You have to take it nice and slow. <br>I will say I think they reach their max quicker than they did when we first started. And I think they get longer and longer as time passes. Been pumping probably about a year. <br>Does your wife or you pump other things? Inqiring minds want to know.<br>Take it easy, but most of all enjoy the journey. :P
BullBalls

Post by BullBalls »

Pumping has made my nipples a LOT mores sensitive.  In fact, I came twice in one night just from having my nipples sucked.  I'm sure it will do the same for yours.  Enjoy!
gid tanner

Post by gid tanner »

Thanks, Geri for the input!  My better half has strongly suggested that I refrain from pumping myself anymore.  I pumped before we met.  Even now, after a few years, it's still a pretty tight fit.  She swears that I have reached her cervix at times.  Not bragging . . . I'm 6'6" and proportional, she's 5'2" and proportional as well.  Her nipples are the only thing that could be improved as far as she's concerned.<br>
helene28

Post by helene28 »

What we would like is to make her breast bigger. She is actually 42C nd I dream she has 42F. Could a pump do that for us? Wife says that when she was a teen she pumped her tits but with no result.<br>I would like a pump 3 litres wide. Can her tit empty the pump. How long does her tit will be bigger?
ccor

dellRe: nip pumping questions from beginner

Post by ccor »

where do you get apump, what strenth do you need. I'm just dying to try it. any information would be appreciated thanks.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

My GF has been pumping for about 18 months now.  She is in her later 40’s but has not started menopause and has never had children.  She has been a C cup her entire life, until she started pumping.  Within a few weeks it became obvious that she was spilling over her bras and she had to replace her 34C’s with some new D’s which are none too big (obvious lumps above her bra when wearing close fitting sweaters or T-shirts).  She also claims that her breasts feel fuller, heavier, and sexier (any excuse will do to rub/play with them).<br><br>She doesn’t pump as often as she used to (usually a maintenance pump about once a week), but the amount of pressure that she uses when she does pump is just unbelievable.  There is no amount of vacuum that she can’t endure/enjoy and the amount of temporary swelling that she achieves is nothing short of incredible. :o<br><br>We both enjoy it very much.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>