Surgilube swell size?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Re: Surgilube swell size?

Post by Squirrel »

Such a great even looking shape! Glad to see you back at it and being cautious.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Yeh so far shape is really good. Im def being more cautious. I wish i hadnt done the 125cc all at once due to where it went but it kind of self corrected. I’m at a solid 16-16.5” but swelling hasn’t fully gone down. Gonna wait 2-3 weeks see how it ends up. At most I’ll prob do another 60 cc and be done for a lengthy amount of time. Far as pumping…. Def not going to pump for a long time. It kinda messes with placement of encapsulations. Plus I’m sore as hell, 185cc is a lot in a short time.

Still at 17-17.5” it swelled back up and down some again.
Attachments
IMG_4187.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Well back up to 18”… this time has been like lots of swell and hasnt stopped yet.
Attachments
IMG_4199.jpeg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am Well back up to 18”… this time has been like lots of swell and hasnt stopped yet.
I see a measuring tape in you, she already seen a lot in shis life))
Nice shape! Don't you have a fever? You didn't count how much SL you entered in the whole time?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Ive roughly added 1800 cc over 12 years. And yeh old tape measure. Im gonna take a break and see where I end up. And yes had a light grade fever for last day. Happens when it encapsulates. Annoying but goes away fast.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Holding at 16.5” around, 17” top to bottom. Still sore! But not as bad now.
Attachments
IMG_4281.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Been a while and right encapsulation is smaller but still kinda big. Still 16.5” so far. I think I’m gonna wait at least 2-3 months to see how it stays and then I might fill one more time. It’s def more loose and I’ve got alot of new veins.
Attachments
IMG_4374.jpeg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Right at 15.8-16”. First time ive been under or near 16” in months. I have a slightly larger than a golf ball sized encapsulation on the right side. Still haven’t pumped yet but im sure ill have good results.
Attachments
IMG_4514.jpeg
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Your results a re really cool. Surgilube has antibacterial anti infection properties. I think that is a big selling point for me. Sterile is one thing. But antibacterial is another level. If I do think I think I'll go slow and try to use my weight. My goal for this would be to create a long ball sack that sags. Having a plump end would help keep the weight on. So far I have been pumping daily for this purpose, and i can easily jump around and job with my 4.4 lb weight, but it would be nice to have a permenant solution. I love the swing and weight a ball weight provides.
Attachments
VID_20240331_205537_1.gif
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Look SL can do weird things. It can go where it wants and the body can move it and also it will make skin thicker so it can hinder stretching. Just be cautious don’t over do it. Small amounts leads to better placement. There is a portion of it that will be permanent really. Once you fill past a point you won’t lose size.