Where can I buy this cup?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: bigray57, major77

Post Reply

Where can I buy this cup?

Post by pumpaction » Wed May 17, 2017 7:22 pm

Me and my wife would like to this type of cup. Round, not long like a cock pump and with a padded seal. I can't find any on the net. Can anyone tell me where they are sold? Preferably in the UK but any links to any companies will be appreciated.

cup.jpg (19.07 KiB) Viewed 3592 times

User avatar
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm
Location: Rochdale nr Manchester UK

Re: Where can I buy this cup?

Post by bignlow » Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 pm

That looks almost certainly like a cock head tube. Totally useless for pumping the cock head, it just pulls the cock in until you reach the end. Make the hole in the seal bigger and glue it to the inside of the tube and you're away.


Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 am

Re: Where can I buy this cup?

Post by Giving.Rubs » Wed May 24, 2017 1:10 am

https://www.pipedreamproducts.com/showd ... =PD3258-23

Pipedreams Pump Worx Penis Head Enlarger. After wasting a money on the dumb Doc J pink cup. I found this. It works great and it's a cheap option to try out pumping with.

Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:50 am

Re: Where can I buy this cup?

Post by AvgWhiteGuy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:27 am

I've been interested in doing some "head only" pumping. I'm pretty sure when I do, I'm just gongs use a silicone compression sleeve on my shaft and pump like I normally do in my 2.5" tube.
The sleeves do an amazing job of arresting a tissue expansion while leaving the non-protected areas open to full vacuum.

Posts: 361
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:36 am
Location: FL

Re: Where can I buy this cup?

Post by cjmc1972 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Where did you find the compression sleeves?

Post Reply