Fast qestion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

phiro

Fast qestion

Post by phiro »

Hi i need a litle help , i infused two times into my cock ewry thing was 100% sterile and new it was awsome first infusion fas 300 ml the second was 500 ml
all was ok the infusion was streight into the cock under the skin ! now my qestion is i hawe there now wher the catheter was on both infusion places bumps the older infusion place is a smaler bump the newer entry place is a biger bump is this disapering or is this staying maked i a mistake and hit a litle wien or ? i whant infuse and i promise i send pics but firs i need to knowe if it is disapering from there ? the litle bump is 3 weeks old the newer 2 weeks .
Sory for my bad english . thanks and bye !
BREEZE3

Re: Fast qestion

Post by BREEZE3 »

how did you seal the hole? dif you use super glue that might have caused the bump 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

What color are the bumps? What did you seal with? Did you have any other troubles with the infusion?
phiro

Post by phiro »

hy i dont had any problems the bumps are skin color and one is litle red but it is not an infection , i sealed it with dresing for securing canulas , i think the sealing was not good becuse the strip faled down in 10 minits and the saline slowly leaked out any sugestions ?
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Hold pressure for 3-5 minutes. Make sure the site is not actively leaking. Apply Denture adhesive And a small bandaid. Hold for 30-60 seconds. Works every time for me.