Effects of testosterone therapy (AndroGel)?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MUSTANG68

Effects of testosterone therapy (AndroGel)?

Post by MUSTANG68 »

POST DELETED
Last edited by MUSTANG68 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Unfortunately not, unless you happen to be a woman. Just kidding, but they are "lucky" because testosterone makes their clit grow significantly but it doesn't do the same for our cocks once we are past puberty. If you stay on it (which you probably will because you are going to feel great), you might find your balls actually get a little smaller :( I know that's not what you want to hear and it may not happen but it all has to do with feedback regulatory systems operating within your own body and responding to the exogenous testosterone. For what its worth, I'm convinced that pumping up my balls actually made them grow bigger, not much, but both me and my wife noticed...so keep pumping and enjoy your new andro... :)
Scorpio
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Yeah it's true.. taking exogenous androgens will lead to having smaller balls. You can thank mother nature and Inhibin for that little trick.
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Shrinking balls, due to AAS are only temporary. I've used Nolva, Clomid and ATD after cycles and trust me the HANDS DOWN WINNER is Toremifene Citrate. My balls not only came back to size within 2 days, they actually got bigger. Some guys even report spontaneous ejaculation :shock: It works THAT fast!

As far as not being able to use DHT to enlarge the genitals post-puberty, it seems that, for some, this is not so. I belong to some bb'ing boards and every now and again a report will pop up about some guys dick growing rapidly and large while on test. Dunno. Could be bullshit, could be true, definitely not the norm. I do know that the instrux on Andro-Gel say not to apply it directly to the penis. Why? I'd give it a shot and see if it has any effect. Also, pay close attention to your prostate as far as how it feels and your urine flow.
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!