The Perfect Penis

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

MrTeacup

The Perfect Penis

Post by MrTeacup »

Zurrabear

Post by Zurrabear »

You sound like you think we should all be shocked and amazed. Maybe you don't know there's at least one person on this forum with equipment like that. What do I think? I'd love to have sex with that guy, but I wouldn't want my own dick to be shaped liked that. Now my balls, that's another story...if I could them that big without using silicon, I'd probably do it.
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

Zurrabear wrote:You sound like you think we should all be shocked and amazed. Maybe you don't know there's at least one person on this forum with equipment like that. What do I think? I'd love to have sex with that guy, but I wouldn't want my own dick to be shaped liked that. Now my balls, that's another story...if I could them that big without using silicon, I'd probably do it.
How exactly does "what do you think of this" sound like that? I just saw it and posted it. Found it interesting. Too damn touchy on here sometimes.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

I think that guy is TOTALLY CRAZY. That is what you call extreme. Considering silicone, but with the intent of still looking natural. Thanks for the post.
-A
juicyproducer

Cool Site

Post by juicyproducer »

Thanks, weird stuff there , very cool
wannabe7

Post by wannabe7 »

i can't get it to load... just get a blank screen