Wanted! (Not Dead or Alive)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Wanted! (Not Dead or Alive)

Post by TinyMe »

I’m looking for a 3” x 9” pump tube (preferably with flange) if anyone has got one for sale?

Not www.kodidistributing.com before anyone suggests it (or any other USA site)

I just don’t want to wait a month for one to arrive from China, so hoping someone in the UK can help.

Cheers 🍻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
puddleoflesh

Re: Wanted! (Not Dead or Alive)

Post by puddleoflesh »

Home made tubes
Home made tubes
Maybe not your cup o' tea, but I get my tubes as parts, from the hardware store. The 3" ABS plastic tube is 12" along the outside radius measurement. The "flange" is formed by gluing in a short piece of pipe into the fitting, then filing and sanding to radius and smooth the square edge from the inside. I use a gauge, and have had no problems with blisters or other over-pumping issues. Personally, I have no desire to see my package squished up inside the tube. Clear PVC pipe and fittings in 3" ID exist, too, but the cost goes up significantly for clear materials.

Good luck in your search.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

puddleoflesh wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:07 am tube detail 22-01-07 (15).JPG

Maybe not your cup o' tea, but I get my tubes as parts, from the hardware store. The 3" ABS plastic tube is 12" along the outside radius measurement. The "flange" is formed by gluing in a short piece of pipe into the fitting, then filing and sanding to radius and smooth the square edge from the inside. I use a gauge, and have had no problems with blisters or other over-pumping issues. Personally, I have no desire to see my package squished up inside the tube. Clear PVC pipe and fittings in 3" ID exist, too, but the cost goes up significantly for clear materials.

Good luck in your search.
Cheers Puddle, I appreciate your help 👍🏻

Looks a bit like work to me and that’s just not my thing! 🤭

Plus, I do like to see what’s going on in the tube.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

A 10 second google search found this in the UK: https://regulation.co.uk/products/c2238 ... 2227417275
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

kiwibop wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:24 pm A 10 second google search found this in the UK: https://regulation.co.uk/products/c2238 ... 2227417275
Thanks for your ten second search (👍🏻) I should have also mentioned that I want a straight tube and not tapered.

I’ve actually had one of these tubes before (Mustang) and it was shit. The valve leaked, then when I did it up (finger tight) it split the plastic… 🤦🏻‍♂️
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

If you're looking at eBay, look for vendors that say "UK ship" or something similar. You'll usually have to pay a little more, but sometimes it's worth it for the faster delivery.

What about EU sources? I ordered a Froehle tube a few years ago, from Austria to the central USA. It made it from Austria to Pennsylvania in two days, then spent the next two weeks bouncing around half a dozen states, including back to Pennsylvania once (according to the Post Office's tracking page) before they condescended to deliver it.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

AndyJ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:14 am If you're looking at eBay, look for vendors that say "UK ship" or something similar. You'll usually have to pay a little more, but sometimes it's worth it for the faster delivery.

What about EU sources? I ordered a Froehle tube a few years ago, from Austria to the central USA. It made it from Austria to Pennsylvania in two days, then spent the next two weeks bouncing around half a dozen states, including back to Pennsylvania once (according to the Post Office's tracking page) before they condescended to deliver it.
The tubes I have mentioned as coming from China, are on eBay, I can only find one seller (two ads) who has 9” x 3” straight tubes available.

Not looked specifically at EU sources, just scoured the first several pages of Google…

Also, since we left the EU (🤦🏻‍♂️) getting anything delivered from there is a fucking nightmare these days…
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

TinyMe wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:14 am The tubes I have mentioned as coming from China, are on eBay, I can only find one seller (two ads) who has 9” x 3” straight tubes available.
I'd suggest looking for a US vendor, but USPS has a grudge against the Royal Mail, or something. Shipping from the US to the UK is high.

What about Canada? Is postage cheaper from a Commonwealth country?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

AndyJ wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:15 pm What about Canada? Is postage cheaper from a Commonwealth country?
I’m have absolutely no idea! 🤷🏻‍♂️
vogts

Post by vogts »

Hi , have you tried Mister B online has what you might be looking for. I'm thinking of using them for an LA 2" pump cylinder and LA hush pump but am keen to know what the reviews are like regarding the expensive electric pump if you fancy a trip to Amsterdam you could mix a city break and visit the shop which is bang in the centre.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

vogts wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 4:08 pm Hi , have you tried Mister B online has what you might be looking for. I'm thinking of using them for an LA 2" pump cylinder and LA hush pump but am keen to know what the reviews are like regarding the expensive electric pump if you fancy a trip to Amsterdam you could mix a city break and visit the shop which is bang in the centre.
Thanks Vogts. Unfortunately the LA tubes having nothing between 2.25” and 3.5”