COCK PUMPING WORKS: how much have you gained.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

COCK PUMPING WORKS: how much have you gained.

Post by Huge4Me »

I had not been paying much attention to measurements, but then I took a look today. On a good day a few years ago, I could barely get it up to 7.25 inches. Today I'm just over 7.5 after a lovely, long, low pressure session with deliberate varations in pressue. SO TODAY I AM SETTING A GOAL. 8 INCHES BY NEW YEARS EVE I'll try to post some pictures at 7.5 inches..and post any progress.
BUT....HAVE ANY OF YOU RECORDED ACTUAL GAINS? I was 7" in the tube when I started pumping many years ago. How big were you when you started pumping? How big are you now?
Jaydonnavan24

Re: COCK PUMPING WORKS: how much have you gained.

Post by Jaydonnavan24 »

IMG_3600.jpeg
Several years ago I started looking on the internet because my testicles were so tight that they would retract into my body all the time. I was constantly having to pull them out which was uncomfortable. I stumbled across a forum about testicle weights. I immediately ordered some and wore them for years and had great progress. My penis was always pretty small too. So after the success of stretching my balls I thought why can’t I do the same for my penis. I ordered a pump and started working it. My wife started noticing how much bigger I was and commented on it several times. I now have to not get as big as I can because it doesn’t fit. It has really enhanced our sex life.