Electro E-Stim S-hock Male Penis Enhancer ???

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

paulyyyy

Electro E-Stim S-hock Male Penis Enhancer ???

Post by paulyyyy »

Hello has any one used one of these ? Whats it feel like does it hurt or does it feel good ? Does it give you a hard on ? and do the cheep ones on EBay work ?
bob3780

Re: Electro E-Stim S-hock Male Penis Enhancer ???

Post by bob3780 »

It looks interesting. What does it do? Shocks?
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Are you asking about estim devices?
I have been playing with estim for many years. Started out with a basic tens machine for back pain and one day looked at it and wondered how it would feel attached to my cock
It was great feeling so long as I took my time increasing the power but never got the hands free orgasm I was looking for. I upgraded to a newer style 2 channel unit and with a bit of coaching from people in the estim forum managed to get hands free orgasm regularly. Since then I have once more upgraded to an Estim 2B unit and my fun has only grown.
There are many forums dealing with estim and positions of electrodes just start slow and work your way towards the bliss of electro orgasms
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Please share more with me. I wish to try it. Where do you go and trust items to buy? What have you used and did or did not work and what are you using now and how does it work for you? The more information you could share, the better please.