1L saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: 1L saline

Post by Boomber_mod »

Curious271 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 pm
RealMeRon2020 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm I totally get this. My wife and I tried it out on her first doing sailing on her tits. We had lots of fun.We did this a couple dozen times. Later I tried it on me. She said she didn't enjoy it because she couldn't get full access to the full length of my penis. I was a little bummed because I really enjoyed doing this. I would do two litters of dex 5%... Get pretty large. And then she wouldn't want to climb on top of me... So we changed it up. She realized I really enjoyed it. We talked about how I could make herbie happy while i'm inflated and things that we could do to. We ended up coming up with a long list of things We could do while I was inflated. Long story short after 4 years.We now have a rhythm where I do it every other week for a couple days ....and she loves it. Find other ways to bring her pleasure while you can't fully be inside.... Good luck.....

you are a luck man!! My wife is small in every way. So much so there's of positions I can fuck her, and It just gets torn up. So her first words are I can't handle you any bigger you don't need or nor do I want bigger. She's coming around to the ball stretching as they are long enough for me to fuck her with them. She loves that!! Not sure how inflation will go over. One of these days maybe!
use a lot of lubricant and you'll be surprised what can go into a woman's pussy ))) My wife is very small everywhere, but my 9 inch thick cock went in there very easily with enough lubricant!!! and it was the first time! Now I understand, there is no such thing as a lot of lubricant !!!mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: