Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rbm 75

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by rbm 75 »

and how ofton are you going to get shots
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I can’t remember which estradiol the doctor is giving me but it’s a weekly injection. I’m going for a higher dose for breast growth. The surgery is taking so long because they are waiting for me to heal and because I’m using the VA things just move slow. I’ve been able to stop peeing from two sites but it’s taking effort and concentration when I do sit down to go not to pee like I used too. No im not on any of those sites I’ll check them out. My wife isn’t involved in any of this and wouldn’t take it well. I’m just not telling her and when I start developing breast tissue I’ll discuss it then. She won’t be and isn’t supportive of me due to the loss of my balls and penis and I know she wouldn’t support hormones
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

can iask do you have pubic hair down there
iask because they may want it removed so that it doesnt grow in side when the do the surgery when people get a full trans surgery they get lectroilis
wishing you the best and would love to hear of your progress
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I do but I wasn’t planning on doing anything but maybe getting my scrotum removed later on so I doubt there will be an issue there.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I was just wondering if they may need the scrotum for when the do the reout to cover over where your penis was
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

just wanted to say hello
how are you doing
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I’m good 🙂 m healing well and have my consult for my reroute scheduled in early july. Should be able to start weekly injections soon once they arrive. Can’t wait for those to kill my libido. Post penectomy you forget there is no way to orgasm unless you’re able to have your prostate stimulated. So maddening is an understatement.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thats great news, i wonder if after your reroute you would be able to do something like a finger or ureathal sound
tha nks for the up date