Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by Valcore220 »

PumpingAus wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:40 pm
Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:39 am She’s questioned if I’m doing this to myself because I did get caught back in September but I’ve been talling her it’s all a side effect of what I did then. She doesn’t like what’s happening but did comment sex was better after I was castrated. Prolly cause it changed the angle.
Surely the sex won't be better now? Do you plan to continue a sex life as a eunuch or are you leaning towards an asexual lifestyle?

Your dedication is commendable. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Well I’m already a eunuch given that I’m castrated but should I be successful in having my penis removed I believe that would make me a nullo.

Yes that would be my plan.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Did 2 injections yesterday evening each side 6ml total hoping to continue to process. Lots of black showing and the penis is hard even going down into me behind the scrotum and it’s not from an erection.

My next follow up with urology is Wednesday.
Black as night
Black as night
Attachments
IMG_6446.jpeg
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:30 am Did 2 injections yesterday evening each side 6ml total hoping to continue to process. Lots of black showing and the penis is hard even going down into me behind the scrotum and it’s not from an erection.

My next follow up with urology is Wednesday.IMG_6446.jpeg
Looks like it's dying for sure, but the human anatomy is shockingly resilient. How did the second round compare to the first? Did you do the procedure differently this time?
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Same procedure banded and 2 shots with 3mls each on left and right side lower and upper corpus cavernosum. I kept the band in for about 15 mins afterwards there was much less pain none on the right side and some on the left. It lasted maybe 5-10 mins no more and not as intense as the first time.

The calcium chloride certainly migrated down I believe as it feels like I have a hard on but I don’t I just think the tissue is stiff below the scrotum.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

I think it will be better to cut if off fast, as necrosis will not end, once it really started.
This looks pretty close to severe necrosis to me.

Belive me, I had one after injecting alcohol into the shaft. I got away with a big scar on the foreskin and will remove it sooner or later.
Healing with that comparable small wound took about 2 month.

Yours look, as if there would never be any healing.
Go and see the ER team again.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Valcore220 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:51 pm Well I’m already a eunuch given that I’m castrated
Oh yeah sorry, I had a stupid moment and forgot the definition of that word.
Good luck on your nullo journey. That penis definitely looks very unhealthy, hard to imagine they wouldn't remove it.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I agrre and i am sure they will have to reroute your uretha
so you pee like a woman if your interested there is a nullo forum and a eunuch onewhat type of cc do you use liquid or a powder that you dissolve and where did you get it
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

derlongus wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:32 am I think it will be better to cut if off fast, as necrosis will not end, once it really started.
This looks pretty close to severe necrosis to me.

Belive me, I had one after injecting alcohol into the shaft. I got away with a big scar on the foreskin and will remove it sooner or later.
Healing with that comparable small wound took about 2 month.

Yours look, as if there would never be any healing.
Go and see the ER team again.
where did you inject the alcohol in the shaft, i have been doing testicles for a while with everclear
would like to do my penis but afraid of hitting the wrong spot. iam interested in the calcium chloride thou
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I used liquid and just ordered it off Amazon. Ok I’m in the hospital and they are talking about either a partial or full penectomy depending on the damage once they open me up.

Either tonight or in the morning.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

best of luck to you hope all goes well
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am I used liquid and just ordered it off Amazon. Ok I’m in the hospital and they are talking about either a partial or full penectomy depending on the damage once they open me up.

Either tonight or in the morning.
It sounds like your goals will be achieved very soon!
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Surgery got moved to tomorrow. I’ll post an update and photos when I can.
FiddlyDink

Post by FiddlyDink »

Valcore220 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 am Surgery got moved to tomorrow. I’ll post an update and photos when I can.
Best of luck! Out of curiosity, did you tell the doctors exactly what you did to cause this?
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I thought the same thing to me , ithink it would be very hard to explain
and in my state that is consided self harm and can get you time in a phychc hospital
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

FiddlyDink wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:33 am
Valcore220 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:16 am Surgery got moved to tomorrow. I’ll post an update and photos when I can.
Best of luck! Out of curiosity, did you tell the doctors exactly what you did to cause this?
lol I’m no that would result in a psych visit. Sometimes it’s best to not explain what happened.