K-Y: I am out

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

K.caseni-Las

K-Y: I am out

Post by K.caseni-Las »

I probably was too excited , when I was far away from any possibility to exercise my hobby. I was convinced, to try a K-Y infusion. Not anymore! I am too "fragile", I have thin skin. The first evening back home I did a glucose filling. Next morning a lot migrated to my cock, Maybe I squeezed it while sleeping, it leaked on my cock (the first time ever) There were little blisters. Two opened up and left behind wounds. The heal very slowly. After a week they are closed, still pink.
Mainly I think I dont want to go in that long process of getting permanent growth. But "the straw that broke the camel`s back" (google) was the one and only post of this guy: viewtopic.php?p=401710#p401710
He did it the way I planned it. And disappeared from the forum after that.
I dont want to ruin my summer! Or to risk my health.
I went out to the lake to say hello to the first warm sunrays. I went as Shane Diesel :-) I pocked a hole in the head, to be able to pee. It felt great. BUT. because it is stll very cold, I caught a bladder infection. On top of my glucose mishap. I still feel like I want to die. fever and aches all over.
A definitive NO to glucose and anything but NaCl.
PXL_20240308_132740478.TS_exported_97411~2-01.jpeg
Boomber_mod

Re: K-Y: I am out

Post by Boomber_mod »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:52 pm I probably was too excited , when I was far away from any possibility to exercise my hobby. I was convinced, to try a K-Y infusion. Not anymore! I am too "fragile", I have thin skin. The first evening back home I did a glucose filling. Next morning a lot migrated to my cock, Maybe I squeezed it while sleeping, it leaked on my cock (the first time ever) There were little blisters. Two opened up and left behind wounds. The heal very slowly. After a week they are closed, still pink.
Mainly I think I dont want to go in that long process of getting permanent growth. But "the straw that broke the camel`s back" (google) was the one and only post of this guy: viewtopic.php?p=401710#p401710
He did it the way I planned it. And disappeared from the forum after that.
I dont want to ruin my summer! Or to risk my health.
I went out to the lake to say hello to the first warm sunrays. I went as Shane Diesel :-) I pocked a hole in the head, to be able to pee. It felt great. BUT. because it is stll very cold, I caught a bladder infection. On top of my glucose mishap. I still feel like I want to die. fever and aches all over.
A definitive NO to glucose and anything but NaCl.PXL_20240308_132740478.TS_exported_97411~2-01.jpeg
The negative experience that you described here is a difficult experience and it is good that you described it here, it prevents many from falsely discovering that everything is so easy and without consequences can be done...