Surgilube Testicle Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ChuckM

Surgilube Testicle Injection

Post by ChuckM »

Last August, Valcore220 started a thread about injection SL into his testicles. He posted some images and the results that he got were amazing. It was hard to believe that a testicle could expand as much as his did. I was really intrigued by this and exchanged some PMs with Valcore for some additional information and and did my first injection a couple of weeks later.

I used some 5cc syringes I had (marked up to 6mm) and a 21ga needle. Inserting the needle was virtually painless, though there was definitely a sensation as it entered the testicle. The sensation wasn't painful, it was almost vaguely enjoyable. I injected 3 - 4cc of the SL. At that point it was starting to get a little uncomfortable, but I knew I could have easily done another 2 - 3cc. I stopped because I didn't know at that time how much swelling I'd get from the SL.

Over the next week I did several more injections (only into my left testicle) usually in the 4 - 5cc range with one session of two 4cc injections for a total of about 21cc. There was never any pain and only maybe some mild discomfort for a few minutes following the injections. The swelling I got from just 21cc of SL was unbelievable, my testicle was the size of a small/med Russet potato! Here are a couple of pictures.

Due to out of country visitors, work, and other life stuff going on I didn't do any additional injections, and over the next 2 - 3 months, the SL dissolved and I was back to a basically normal size by the end of the year. But I wanted to try again, so early last week I did a small 3.5cc injection and on Friday another 5-6ccs. I was surprised there was a little bit of pain with the first injection, but the second was as painless as all of my earlier injections. Here are the results of about 9cc of SL.

I'll continue injections over the next couple of weeks as time allows and see where i get to; I know there must be a limit to how much a testicle can expand. And in case anyone is curious, I've had no changes in performance, or volume of ejaculate.

BTW, I much prefer the testicle injections over just injecting into the sac.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Re: Surgilube Testicle Injection

Post by georgekenedy »

holy shit, thats nice! you have to post more pictures! :D
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Thanks! I'll post some more pics as I do additional injections.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

Yes please! Some of your pictures has gone down so you know, cant wait till next upload!
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Thanks for your response, I was getting the feeling that there wasn't much interest out there. I can probably post a couple of update pics this weekend.

Best regards,
ChuckM
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I'm very interested in this! If my SL sack ever shrinks to a much smaller size I would much prefer to have huge balls.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Please keep posting!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

The images should be restored now. These are from last September.

I'm doing another injection this evening, and I'll try to get some images to share.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

Lovely, please post more pictures, also during the filling if you can. Im intrested in testing myself actually!
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

Most other posts I seen where people talk about inserting a needle in the testicle be it intentionally or be mistake doing infusions say that it's extremely painful. Never have myself so can't confirm. But it's sounded enough that I don't really care to find out.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I have done alcohol injections with everclear to get rid of my balls.
idont want mine bigger, smaller the better
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Bobbybass wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:47 pm Most other posts I seen where people talk about inserting a needle in the testicle be it intentionally or be mistake doing infusions say that it's extremely painful. Never have myself so can't confirm. But it's sounded enough that I don't really care to find out.
The first time I did it I was very surprised that there wasn't any more pain than you typically get when you pierce the skin with any SL or saline infusion/injection. There was definitely sensation as the needle entered the testicle, it was almost strangely pleasurable. For full disclosure, on a couple of occasions when I tried to inject too soon after the prior injection, I did experience a good bit more discomfort. After waiting another couple of day there would again be no discomfort during the injection.

Best regards,
ChuckM
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Squirrel wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:40 pm I'm very interested in this! If my SL sack ever shrinks to a much smaller size I would much prefer to have huge balls.
Yeah, I did some SL injections into my sac earlier last year, and I'm still dealing with a bit of an encapsulation on the right side, which is keeping me from doing much with my right testicle. Hopefully the encapsulation will eventually completely go away and I can get my right ball to about the same size as my left. My goal would then be to get them both to the size and shape of medium russet potatoes. I much prefer the feeling of a huge testicle over just a huge SL sac.

best regards,
ChuckM
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

So I did another injection yesterday evening of about 5cc. No issues, I probably could have done 2 - 3 cc more, but no point in pushing it; I'll try for another 5cc or so in a few days. The way SL swells, I'll probably get a little more swelling by the time I'm ready for the next injection.

I still have a good ways to go to get to the size I was last year. I think another 3 maybe 4 injections should get me there, then I plan to keep going to see how much larger I can go.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

all your pictures are taken down! :( show us more, love to see :D