Surgilube Testicle Injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ChuckM

Re: Surgilube Testicle Injection

Post by ChuckM »

I'm still swelling from my last injection. My testicle is now about the size of a grapefruit, so I think I've pretty much reached the size I was last year. At some point there must be a limit to how far a testicle can expand. I'll probably try another injection on Sunday or Monday.

Best regards,
ChuckM
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

holy shit, thats big!
no pain or discomfort?

how deep are you injecting?
Squirrelfan

Post by Squirrelfan »

Aren't you afraid to loss your balls?
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

No, my testicles had atrophied a bit due to testosterone replacement therapy following surgery for a pituitary tumor, which is why I was interested in trying this in the first place. Then within about three months of my last injection last year, my testicles were pretty much back to normal though a little larger.

I think I still have room for more expansion. I don't feel any discomfort and my testicle isn't unusually hard, it just feels normal except for being extremely large. I'm going to do another one or two injections on the left, then start trying on the right. Right now my sac measures about 11" around. If I can get my right to anywhere near my left, I should be able to get to about 14" to 15" in circumference, which I think is about perfect. And that size is just with two large nuts, no sac filler.

Best regards,
ChuckM