Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

Hi ladies and gents

New member just wanted to say hi, looking to get into ball stretching and possibly piercings

Uncut cock, blessed with large ball to cock ratio which naturally already hang low with no stretching experience, could pass as someone already stretching would assume I may not need beginner weights, advice welcome

But nervous to share pics but if the demands there I could be encouraged

Thanks
WatchMeGrow

Re: New member

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Welcome to the club. Low and slow is the way to go. Pump regularly for hours and you will be massive in no time.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Lowhungteen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:59 am Hi ladies and gents

But nervous to share pics but if the demands there I could be encouraged

Thanks
You don’t have to show your face 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

You don’t have to show your face 😉
[/quote]

Ok just for you

got my balls at their tightest but cock getting a little excited and thicker makes foreskin look smaller

Will post more pics of balls fully relaxed but can’t get a good picture, any tips for getting fully relaxed balls but keeping cock at its normal size, both seem to grow at same time
Last edited by Lowhungteen on Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
bbears2

Post by bbears2 »

Love your cock and forskin. Balls to. Heat will relax the balls. Are you going to pump and use weights. Glad to see your sharing pics
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

bbears2 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 am Love your cock and forskin. Balls to. Heat will relax the balls. Are you going to pump and use weights. Glad to see your sharing pics

Thankyou

Nervous but feels great to share, I’m hoping to get some better pictures when I’m fully relaxed, do people enjoy seeing pictures? I’m sure if you love it now you’ll love it even more. My partner doesn’t like my foreskin or low balls

Yes I would like to try both and want piercings
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Lowhungteen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:13 am
bbears2 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:40 am Love your cock and forskin. Balls to. Heat will relax the balls. Are you going to pump and use weights. Glad to see your sharing pics

Thankyou

Nervous but feels great to share, I’m hoping to get some better pictures when I’m fully relaxed, do people enjoy seeing pictures? I’m sure if you love it now you’ll love it even more. My partner doesn’t like my foreskin or low balls

Yes, we like pictures, and you're looking great. Is that foreskin hard to retract at all? Just wondering, don't take offense. I'm also uncut and mine looks different than yours.

BSRUS

PS: if you have not already checkout "still stretching even being old"
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

[/quote]
Yes, we like pictures, and you're looking great. Is that foreskin hard to retract at all? Just wondering, don't take offense. I'm also uncut and mine looks different than yours.

BSRUS

[/quote]

Thanks and non taken. No not at all, just slips over and feels great, it’s long but think it looks unique. Please would you share what yours looks like compared

Checked out your post and wow you take the best pictures, what do you look like retracted with no weights or rings?
ballstretchingrus

Lowhungteen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:46 am

BSRUS

[/quote]

Thanks and non taken. No not at all, just slips over and feels great, it’s long but think it looks unique. Please would you share what yours looks like compared

Checked out your post and wow you take the best pictures, what do you look like retracted with no weights or rings?
[/quote]

I’ll get a shot of my cock and balls while not stretching.

Bsrus
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

Some more
Last edited by Lowhungteen on Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Nice foreskin. Love to explore it with my tongue
ballstretchingrus

ballstretchingrus wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:51 am
Lowhungteen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:13 am

Thankyou

BSRUS

Morning Lowhungteen, I just posted 10 more shots and a couple are of what you wanted to see. Enjoy and again
welcome to the forums, we need more ball stretchers !!!

bsrus
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Love the cock and foreskin. Gave me a boned looking at it. Thanks for the pics, Hope you post more.
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

[/quote]

Morning Lowhungteen, I just posted 10 more shots and a couple are of what you wanted to see. Enjoy and again
welcome to the forums, we need more ball stretchers !!!

bsrus
[/quote]

Just checked it out, looks exactly how I thought, amazing. Looks just like someone on xvideos called xs4skin, worth watching

To answer your original question, mine looks the same as yours I just can’t get a good picture without being somewhat firm and balls fully relaxed, and when hard the foreskin doesn’t retract unless I make it, why it looks tight
Lowhungteen

Post by Lowhungteen »

bigtitlover wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:01 pm Nice foreskin. Love to explore it with my tongue
Thanks, would return the favour