Took a week off, now getting bruising

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Rubicondann

Took a week off, now getting bruising

Post by Rubicondann »

As the title says, I took a week off from pumping, (out of town visiting family), now when I try to pump even lower than normal pressures for an hour or so, I am getting blood spots under the skin. For reference I usually pump daily, and usually keep pressures around 3.5hg. The amount of time each day depends on the day, but I usually pump for 2 hrs minimum, and sometimes up to 4 or 5 hrs each day with no visible blood spots or tissue damage.

This is the second time i took time off out of town and this has happened.

I live around the 2000ft elevation mark and visit family at almost sea level. Would it be a stretch to think that I need to reacclimate to the elevation before continuing pumping?
kvman50

Re: Took a week off, now getting bruising

Post by kvman50 »

Hi there... I don't think it has anything to do with the air pressure. I have been pumping almost daily for about 4 years and I also get bruised after taking some time off. I think your skin gets used to pumping, and when you stop it goes back to normal. You start up again and it takes time to get back into a pumped state. I am trying to pump at least a half hour every day to keep the skin cells used to expanding. I pump at higher pressures - always over 10 hg and sometimes for short stretches at 15.
Keep at it and massage the skin whenever you can.
Dave
Attachments
PXL_20230502_032501829.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

There may be something to your theory since you aren’t using excessive vacuum. Altitude sickness is nothing to mess with although 2,000ft isn’t awfully high.
MaskedHero

Post by MaskedHero »

kvman50 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:08 pm Hi there... I don't think it has anything to do with the air pressure. I have been pumping almost daily for about 4 years and I also get bruised after taking some time off. I think your skin gets used to pumping, and when you stop it goes back to normal. You start up again and it takes time to get back into a pumped state. I am trying to pump at least a half hour every day to keep the skin cells used to expanding. I pump at higher pressures - always over 10 hg and sometimes for short stretches at 15.
Keep at it and massage the skin whenever you can.
Dave
What kind of seal is that on your monster tube? I’ve been trying different ones to make mine more comfortable but nothings fit so far.