Bad ky experience

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Vinnyolsen

Bad ky experience

Post by Vinnyolsen »

Hello you all,

To start im dutch and my English writing isn't that good, i do my best for you.

After a lot of reading on this forum and a lot of experience with saline and saline dextrose, i tought giving it a try with ky.
I orded 2 packs of ky the needles 18g some alchol to clean everything and the seringe.
At first i tried 1 pack waited a day and added the other one.
The swelling wasnt that big even after a couple of days, it stayed just at the same volume i putted in.
No pain yet and no itching just a little blue spot from the injection.

Since im used to injecting 2 liters of saline i thought i could go a step further, so i orderd 3 packs more of ky, i wanted to get big and no way of hiding it.
I injected al of the 3 at once and thats where it whent all wrong.
Not long after that the swelling started (still not that big) and the pain kicked in to the point i could not sleep properly walk or sit down.
I had felt the pain before with saline only with saline i last only for 1 hour max.
Now it was there for about 5 days to the point i could barley walk, checked myself for fever couple of times a day and other then the pain i felt good. So dind go to the doctor, it whas just sitting out the pain.
After 5 days there came a huge itching atack a couple of times a day wich i never felt before, and the urge to scratch it Al the time was there an couldn't resist to scratch wich made it worse.
Tried to oil up the sack wich dind help, thought it maby was my hairs growing back so shaved it wich made it worse.
Now 3 weeks in or so the swelling is getting less (half size) butt the itching attacks still comes and goes (less then before).
And I really have hard spots all around the sack.
I dont feel sick ore weak, i worked sterile, i think i putted in way to much at once, ore my body (sack) just doesnt like ky.
Having that huge pack still makes me horny but next time i will use saline again since at has no side affects to me and its gone within 2 days.
It was fun to tried it butt constantly hiding your pack in public isnt that much fun for me, cause people where starring at my cross all the time and i thought it would be fun it really made me feel uncomfortable.

Sorry for the bad writing i just wanted to share with you, and please feel free to ask anything cause i probably forgot some
PiercingTom

Re: Bad ky experience

Post by PiercingTom »

Wow,

I'm sorry, but you're crazy

I filled the amount you filled in a few days in 15 months.
K-Y is not that easy to fill.
Pure and in this quantity it gives lumps.
And you'll never get rid of the amount anyway.

At least that's my experience.
I mixed my syringes 50/50 with saline and a maximum of 1 tube every 2 months, spread over days.
I have no lumps and my last filling was in October of this year. For me the experiment is also complete. I achieved what I wanted.
Enough is enough

Attachments
0.jpg
Boycandy26

Post by Boycandy26 »

I think like Tom, you're crazy.
You've injected an awful lot in a short time and I don't know how it hasn't been worse. The body needs to metabolise the KY or SL and you have to infuse little by little.
I did 60 ml 3 weeks ago and I am in the process of encapsulation and next week I will do more.
But no doubt it has been a shock effect of your body against the KY. Could you post pictures? To see your results and see those lumps you mentioned.
djstaircase

Post by djstaircase »

You don't seem crazy, it sounds like you got overexcited and made a mistake, and you realize it now. Thank you for sharing for all of our benefit. We learn to be safer from our mistakes more than from our successes.

I'd like to hear more about how it's settling in your body right now and also more details of your experience in those first few days. Have you seen a doctor at all since?
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

I think there's very few people here who can say they haven't at least been tempted by doing some crazy stuff when they're in the moment. Everyone would do well to remember that and understand that a little knowledge can be dangerous.
PeachOpossum

Post by PeachOpossum »

How large were the KY packets? I've seen different sizes sold. A photo of the packets will be helpful if you don't know the size.
modex

Post by modex »

This is an enlargement forum. So enlarging one's body, genitals in particular, is not crazy here but the norm. Having said that, I do value your report, and we do all know, including you, that too much too fast was the worst part of your idea. The itching to be does not suggest a bacterial infection (fungus might) but to the contrary healing. Stretch, internal and external, leads to new cells/tissue formed which itches (I do a lot if ball stetching and see reults only after a day or two of bad itch). So you should be okay and left with more tissue and a lot more caution.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Vinnyolsen,

I hope the itchiness and pain goes away soon. Let us know how many ml were in the packs you used. It'll help others learn what might be too much.

I typically recommend 5-10ml, and no more than 20ml for a first attempt with Surgilube or KY. The first time shouldn't be about size. It's about learning how your body reacts to it.

If you got big, like 500ml saline or bigger from the KY the itch might just be from your skin actually stretching. I've had this a couple times early on when I did bigger adds of 60-120ml. Dis the pain feel like anything you've felt before? My SL injections for the first year sometimes made my right testicles feel like I got kicked in the nuts. It was the same type of pain, just about 50% intensity. It always started about 4-6 hours after injection and went away in 2-3 days after the swelling peaked.

Let us know how you're doing. Sorry it didn't go the way you hoped.
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

I know this unbearable itching too. I have it all over my body, it always affects specific areas on my arms, legs, crook of my elbow, my shoulder, neck and so on. Each attack lasts about two or three hours. The itching can get so bad that it deprives me of sleep. It started since I started KY, so I think it's some kind of allergic reaction.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

I don't want to be a spoilsport and stupidity is not forbidden, but risking ones health is really not so clever. Some guys even inject mineraloil in their muscles..
Screenshot_20240104-103725.png
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

K.caseni-Las wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:54 pm I don't want to be a spoilsport and stupidity is not forbidden, but risking ones health is really not so clever. Some guys even inject mineraloil in their muscles..
Screenshot_20240104-103725.png
As long as you know the actual risks, do what you want. Life is boring, if you want it fun and short then that's a choice
daft886

Post by daft886 »

The itching sounds like a allergic reaction, since it is not localized.
I would stick with saline or dextrose to be safe.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Yes, for such a short period of time, 5 packages is a lot! I assume your bulge should have been somewhere around 15 inches))) For the first time, such an amount is very risky, as the body has to "get to know" with a new substance. Too much for the first time can cause a very aggressive reaction of the immune system!
But you felt that when you have a big bag for more than two or three days, it's a completely different matter and you constantly review the possibility of being big))) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
nj_restorer

Post by nj_restorer »

matt_the_cat wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:54 pm I know this unbearable itching too. I have it all over my body, it always affects specific areas on my arms, legs, crook of my elbow, my shoulder, neck and so on. Each attack lasts about two or three hours. The itching can get so bad that it deprives me of sleep. It started since I started KY, so I think it's some kind of allergic reaction.
I've had that body-wide itching too, since injecting about 20 mL of Surgilube (actually McKesson lubricating jelly) a few weeks ago. It's always about 2-3 hours as well, and on my neck, elbow, forearms, and abdomen. Sometimes buttocks. No itching at the site of the injection (scrotum). I've also had fevers a couple of times.