Alcohol Injections

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Re: Alcohol Injections

Post by Valcore220 »

Ok correction I tried food grade calcium chloride this time 30-35% and it nuked my balls. I injected 6ml into both testicles with no pain for about 30 mins then some minor pain. Next morning there was quite a bit of swelling and a good bit of pain and a bruise where a little leaked. By the next night the bruise turned black and it was not a lot of pain enough to wake me off and on most of the night.

I decided to go to the ER the next day. They did two ultra sounds both of which they could not find any blood flow in my testicles. The urologist told me my testicles are no longer viable and would like me to schedule removal as an outpatient surgery with his office at a later date.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

sounds great, where did you get the calcium
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Amazon

I should add that it does cause a good amount of pain this route
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

if i can ask are you getting your penis removed too, i know i would
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

No just testicles. After another ER visit this time to my local VA they confirmed no blood flow to my testicles and they scheduled my bilateral ochiectomy (sp?) for Monday. I’m super excited.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

con grats let me know how it turns out
, did they ask alot of questions at the er as to what happened
ii had an injury down there and got put in a physc hospital for 10 days after surgery to fix a cut
would sodium ch,oride or table salt work just as well
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

in my case the er doc called it a sucide attempt which it wasnt
you do know that removing your testes can cause breast growth if thats wahat you want
i already have 44c boobs from hormones and would love to go all the way
good luck with your surgery
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

How do you have 44C breasts and how did you get hormones the female kind? It was hard enough to find testosterone replacement hormones.

Also no they didn’t ask many questions I had an issue back a while ago I’ve been relating this too. I was cleared by psych back then. I imagine they suspect but who knows maybe they don’t. Either way I’ll never tell or admit to doing any damage or self harm this is all a result of my original issue a while back and I’m fine now just can’t seem to catch a break.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

i bought mine on line was on them 12 yers. if i hurt myself again, in my state iwll go to a phyhc hospital for up to a year
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

I tried a dy self penectomy twice, first time she wasnt home took ataxi to the hopital the second time she caught me spent 10 days in the clinic .
only got out because of covid
when i was there the shrink asked me if i wanted to be a woman and i said no but should have said yes. I had long hair at the time and my very noticible boobs
next time i know she would divorce me and spend the next year locked up
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Here are my before and after castration pictures

Calcium chloride definitely causes necrosis so be aware of that if you decided to use it. The doctors had to leave a drainage tube in me for a week since they had to clean out infected tissue.
Attachments
IMG_6346.jpeg
IMG_6340.jpeg
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

very nice, how are you feling
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I was feeling great yesterday the day of surgery but today I’m hurting. I can flex down there and tell there is nothing to lift up like how you can normally lift your balls up. But I can’t touch the area yet it’s still too sore. Haven’t been able to close my legs when sitting or walking yet.

Peeing after anesthesia is always a challenge for me and those tubes they left in add to it as I have to change gauss often. Also I can’t sit in a hard chair for long. But otherwise I’m excited and turned on by myself. Had the first morning woodie in 7 months since I started this journey.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Rbm 75 can you message me
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

hat will happen to your sak later on, will it kind of shrink or dry up