Bullmaster magnum

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Fr0st

Bullmaster magnum

Post by Fr0st »

Good lord, the magnum is more money than the monstertube is now. And it isn’t even in stock.
It’s $358.73US= $484.13CAD for the magnum whereas it’s $320US=$431.87CAD for the monstertube. Forget that now, lost my interest in ever getting a magnum now, it was cheaper (how much I can’t remember) than the monstertube was. Now it’s more, forget that. Oh and that’s before shipping cost’s/customs etc. BS
Doxen

Re: Bullmaster magnum

Post by Doxen »

I hear you, I'm still saving up for either as I sadly can't prioritise spending about 500 usd total with the unreasonable ~100 usd shipping and the 24% import tax to europe.
emhkissm!

Post by emhkissm! »

What site do you use to purchase this?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Using photo of Magnum, shop around for a plastic fabricator to make something similar cheaper quicker?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

emhkissm! wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:13 am What site do you use to purchase this?
pumptoys.com

When you get there, you’ll see a series of warning pages designed to screen out minors. Once you get past them and the shipping updates, the Bullmasters are in the Vacuum Chambers for Men section.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Yeah we all still want one but unfortunately when you go to the site(as it seams I have for the last 2 years) it says the same thing. Wish someone else made the product...or similar to it.
bullmastermagnum prices.jpeg
GinLover

Post by GinLover »

Yeah, seems they make maybe 1-2 cylinders every few years. Judging by the the shipping restrictions they‘ve set already a few months back I don’t think I‘ll live to the day I could be able to order one.
Sad, I am checking daily to maybe get this illusive item into the cart. Even managed to ask a friend of mine in the US to use as postage proxy, who would send me the bullmaster to europe.
Dave alsonsaidnhe won’t take on a waiting list, making it even more impossible to get one in the next year.
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover