Best thing to ever happen to me

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Jamielovesdicks

Best thing to ever happen to me

Post by Jamielovesdicks »

Hi everyone

I'm Jamie, I'm 20 years old and I just made the best decision in my life. I finally bought a pump and it arrived today and immediately went to work with it. Right now, I think I'm the happiest I've ever been.

My dick got so fat, the foreskin has swollen up nicely and am precumming like crazy. Can't wait for my next pump session.

I'm new to this so tips are really appreciated. Also, is there something like pumping too much? Kinda want to start again but don't want do overdo it.
Jamielovesdicks

Re: Best thing to ever happen to me

Post by Jamielovesdicks »

It looks so good
Attachments
IMG_20230926_132903384.jpg
amx-pa

Post by amx-pa »

pre-game with a hot shower, slow and steady wins the race, pain is your body's way of saying back down the pressure.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

If you're new to pumping you don't want to overdo it with pressure, or time in the tube.
A lot of stuff I've read suggests having 5 or 10 minute sessions. With maybe a 2 minute rest and massage. For a total of 3 sets just while your tissues in your penis get used to pumping. For the first week or two anyways.

I'm literally just a beginner myself but I'd say a donut on your first pump session suggests you overdid it a little bit. It's hard not to want to though so I don't blame you.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Reminds me of myself. I started pumping when I was 19 or so, I'm 54 now. Pumping is a lifestyle that will give you many many years of enjoyment. Just go slow and don't over do it even though it may be tempting. Slow and steady is key and stick to a daily regimen if possible to see permanent results. Good luck and enjoy!
Pumped daddy dick