First Blister

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DCBallLove

First Blister

Post by DCBallLove »

I have been pumping off and on for about 2 years now, I didn't realize it was that long until today, but I just had my first. I pumped for 2 hours last night in my bull master magnum, and sadly woke up with a blister on the head of my dick. I guess I'm off of pumping for a week. This sucks. What did you guys do when you got your first blister?
Polarbear65

Re: First Blister

Post by Polarbear65 »

I didn’t touch mine. I just slathered it with black seed oil and let it go down on its own. You could also use olive oil. If you pop it, it will leave a dark spot. If you don’t pop it it will not leave any marks👍🏻
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
DCBallLove

Re: First Blister

Post by DCBallLove »

Polarbear65 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:35 am I didn’t touch mine. I just slathered it with black seed oil and let it go down on its own. You could also use olive oil. If you pop it, it will leave a dark spot. If you don’t pop it it will not leave any marks👍🏻
I've mixed in antibacterial cream with coconut oil and shea butter, and lathered it on the head. 1 blister is intact, but there was another that popped over night. Hopefully both heal quickly. The head is very sensitive right now, but it could also be all in my head, no pun intended.