4 years of pumping, my experience so far

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: 4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by TinyMe »

I don’t believe there is anybody who can truthfully claim to have gained more than an inch in length simply from PE…

If you gained half an inch you’d be doing better than most pumpers out there…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:57 pm I don’t believe there is anybody who can truthfully claim to have gained more than an inch in length simply from PE…

If you gained half an inch you’d be doing better than most pumpers out there…
There are several well known pe guys who did. Kingespadas has an 8 year old thread documented with many pictures here on the forum. He has a picture since he started and is now reaching at least 3" + inside the tube, it's difficult for me to believe he didn't at least gain 1,5", but I think he gained more than 2" in length.
I haven't been spending much time on any other forums except this one and lpsg, but as far as I know, there are definitely guys who gained more than 2" in length. Seven_wants_ten, the last picture that is still online of him while pumping is on Kingespadas's thread over on lpsg, I guess he was measuring 27-28+cm inside the tube because he filled up the entire bathmate, the biggest one of course.
The guy stated on the mos forum that he started PE in the early 2000s, gained 1" in length, started again in 2012 iirc and was measuring 9" bpel after many years of no PE, started using the bathmate along with what he was already doing, manual stretching, and eventually posted pictures of 10,5" bpel while sitting, that's a total amount of 2,5" gained in many years if the guy was telling the truth. He gained 1,5" in less than 2 years. I guess people agree and disagree on these statements based on how the measured gains were taken, but imo, as long as the first measurement was taken the exact way as the last, then that's the truth on how much was gained.
Also, sdp from lpsg has gained over 1,2" in bpel , with just stretching and edging, some will say less but I believe it might be more than that since we still haven't seen another bpel picture from him, he had the best before and after comparisons online, the 1" gained in nbpel was clearly visible and made a huge difference. He started below 9" and is now measuring probably 10"+
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’m open to being proven wrong, I just think it seems more than an little unrealistic… 👍🏻
migueldiazcanel

TinyMe wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:32 pm I’m open to being proven wrong, I just think it seems more than an little unrealistic… 👍🏻
There's a guy on lpsg, can't find the thread now, found it a few years ago, he gained at least 0,5"+ in girth midshaft out of nowhere, if I remember it correctly, some type of disease or something, I forgot everything about it but it was documented on lpsg in a couple of pages, the user seemed to be real, either he was lying or I don't know what, but the increased size was more than noticeable, it was probably the most impressive girth before and after I've ever seen.
And Muscle Eddie, Tom XXXL, there seem to be quite a few guys out there who managed to insert stuff beneath the skin and then pump, I don't exactly know or care what they did, but it makes unrealistic look different in my mind since the skin practically went 4-5x bigger than it's original form.
Totoro is another guy who started at 8" bpel and is now 10" bpel, he's on thundersplace.
migueldiazcanel

Sometimes I'm being too pesimistic about things. The scab cleared off and it wasn't a wart, but even if it was it wouldn't have been a problem. I forget I had a similar problem on the upper shaft years ago and it never went away for months, seemed permanent. After using for a couple of times in 2 separate days something that had salicylic acid, another acid and a couple of two other things like turpentine, basically a wart remover cream, it completely fell off with no scar and the spot can't be seen anymore.
Also, I didn't do all these sessions for nothing surely. My dick looks and feels bigger, but the girth gains I expect are huge because of how big I get during pumping sessions.
Either way, I am definitely on track to almost completely packing this 9x2,75" tube, in 2 years I predict it will be completely full. I remember when I tried the 2,65" tube for the first time in 2021, feels like ages ago, I was only packing 7-9cm from the base and length was below 21cm for the most part, now I pack 17-18cm from the base and length in tube gets to 23,5cm as of recently.
I suspected pumping for -30-120 min isn't enough to make gains in 1 year or two so that's why I decided to double the time on a daily basis and progressively overload the session with more sets or more time for each set, mostly because I can't pump with pressures higher than 10-15hg. I would have taken the short set, high intensity route years ago, but I can't take it. Like I mentioned before, the permanent change that has already occured is enough to make me lazy enough to not want to push the limits, I haven't done any bundled stretches or double handed stretches consistently in ages. But I have no doubt in my mind that if I would carefully proceed to push the limits, growth would happen faster. It doesn't really matter because I'm slowly but surely on the path to gain more length and girth, with a bigger glans while avoiding injuries.
migueldiazcanel

Continued with my session today and managed 4 hours and 10 min, starting to be more excited about getting back to my session later on tomorrow.
Also, I started to maintain some Vaseline on the shaft before pouring out the talcum powder, this way it remains stickier and doesn't fall off.
Attachments
Done most of the session at low pressure, 5hg with occasional 7-10hg spikes, but mostly holding 3-5hg for very long
Done most of the session at low pressure, 5hg with occasional 7-10hg spikes, but mostly holding 3-5hg for very long
2,75" tapered tube starting to look like I'm closer to touching all the sides
2,75" tapered tube starting to look like I'm closer to touching all the sides
migueldiazcanel

I usually try and do a 15-30 min set 60-70 min after I wake up but lately I've been waking up late and started pumping in the evening.
Managed 2 hours and already after 1 hour I can reach the same size inside the pump that I would've reached after 4-5 hours months ago.
Attachments
IMG_20230926_172453_718~2.jpg
IMG_20230926_172446_065~2.jpg
migueldiazcanel

This brake bleeder works really well.
I can reach 23+ in this tube constantly, this where I start to sit at after 2+ hours at lower pressure, spiking up to 15hg I'll be able to reach 23,5cm and repeating the cycle on and on the length increase has started to be easier to achieve.
Attachments
IMG_20231002_005747_051~2.jpg
IMG_20231002_003517_161~3.jpg
Last edited by migueldiazcanel on Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
YesImCurious

Post by YesImCurious »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:39 am This brake bleeder works really well.
I can reach 23+ in this tube constantly, this where I start to sit at after 2+ hours.
Really nice results! Curious to see it outside the tube ;-)
migueldiazcanel

YesImCurious wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:50 am
migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:39 am This brake bleeder works really well.
I can reach 23+ in this tube constantly, this where I start to sit at after 2+ hours.
Really nice results! Curious to see it outside the tube ;-)
I have a few pics on the previous pages.
Attachments
Wearing the sleep stayer I made, very comfortable.
Wearing the sleep stayer I made, very comfortable.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Damn… You’ve got some meat!
migueldiazcanel

TinyMe wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:49 pm Damn… You’ve got some meat!
Thank you! I am doing my best.
Attachments
From a few weeks ago.
From a few weeks ago.
b-o-c

Post by b-o-c »

I can reach 23+ in this tube constantly, this where I start to sit at after 2+ hours at lower pressure, spiking up to 15hg I'll be able to reach 23,5cm and repeating the cycle on and on the length increase has started to be easier to achieve.
Great work!

That tube is great, but unfortunately a bit too short ;-)
Fully filled:
IMG_7421.jpeg
IMG_7422.jpeg
IMG_7423.jpeg
Last edited by b-o-c on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
YesImCurious

Post by YesImCurious »

b-o-c wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:39 am
Great work!

That Tube is great, but unfortunately a bit too short ;-)
Fully filled:
IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7422.jpeg

IMG_7423.jpeg
Very nice job!
migueldiazcanel

b-o-c wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:39 am
Great work!

That tube is great, but unfortunately a bit too short ;-)
Fully filled:
IMG_7421.jpeg

IMG_7422.jpeg

IMG_7423.jpeg
I already saw your pictures, already knew you had the same tube. It is a great tube.
I would be very happy to make some of my own like you did. I'll have to read up what you said about making them and the material needed.