4 years of pumping, my experience so far

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

migueldiazcanel

Re: 4 years of pumping, my experience so far

Post by migueldiazcanel »

kiwibop wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:32 pm Also what kind of cylinder do you use? Does it have a wide flange, or a good sized cushion? You look pretty lean compared to a fat bastard like me :), so you may have pressure on nerves in your groin?
I have many cylinders, they all have a flange at the base, some wider than the others. I have a leluv wide flanged 9x2,5" and a LA mushroom maker cylinder that also has a very wide flange at the base. I prefer the leluv 3" and the tapered 2,75" instead, because they have a smaller and rounder flange at the base, wich most cheaper tubes have on the internet.
I'm waiting on a water pump, not a bathmate, this other electric pump thing I saw and liked on ebay, it's from China. It'll take a while for it to arrive but I sure hope it will appear sooner, it's a 84mm wide 28cm long tube separated in multiple parts with a bathmate sort of look to it. They also had a 30cm long one with the same measurements, hope it'll work and of course I hope I can connect a regular pump on it with a regular hose in case the electric remote stops working.
Dr.Strange

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hey, there.

I am new to pumping and have been reading around and am just getting everyone's opinions on how to pump safely. Would you please give me some tips on how to pump safely while maximizing effectiveness?

After all your pumping, can you still get completely natural / hard erections without any cock rings or pumping aid etc.?

Please let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!
migueldiazcanel

Dr.Strange wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:12 pm I am new to pumping and have been reading around and am just getting everyone's opinions on how to pump safely. Would you please give me some tips on how to pump safely while maximizing effectiveness?
After all your pumping, can you still get completely natural / hard erections without any cock rings or pumping aid etc.?
I don't have any other tips besides what all the other pumpers say. I pump with a large tube then go smaller untill I completely pack a smaller tube.
I stopped wearing rings frequently because of the expansion I am now getting from pumping, I mostly do jelqing and/or edging without any rings, once in a while I wear the 2" metal ring or a couple of them at the same time for 5-10 min. I stopped wearing the 4,5cm metal ring, it is too tight, can't get it passed my mseg now. I used to clamp with wraps and cable clamps before but I stopped doing that too, I broke a few cable clamps and it really seems like I expand too much now and I could only use the cable clamp without the wrap, wich is a practice I never got comfortable with so I only use the cable clamps without closing them, just placing them over a cut piece of ace bandage that will mostly provide the clamping expansion needed, but the opened up cable clamp placed right at the base on top of the ace bandage will give 2-3 min worth of extra expansion that feels great. I only do this once every 2 weeks maybe.
After too much pumping EQ will be lower and for me no cock ring will do the trick to achieve a rock hard erection. But I still can get a decent EQ, maybe 70-80%, and after at least a couple of days of no pumping the completely natural hard erections are back.
I only use the metal rings when I am super horny and a rock hard erection is achievable.
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:32 pm Here are my first pics, the picture on the right was taken after a few months of stretching and jelqing.
The 3rd pic from that same angle is from 2022. The other pics are from yesterday, not pumped for 2 days wearing a 2" metal ring.
I was slightly below 20cm bpel when I started in 2018, I can measure 9" bpel now in that same way but it's not a correct bpel measurement so I haven't reached 9" bp yet. Sorry for the lack of a measured new pictures, will post more sooon. I had these on the phone.

Good girthy cock, ...great work ...!!!
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
migueldiazcanel

torolargo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:00 pm
Thanks!
Is there anything I can do with this leluv hand pump in order to repair it?
It started to leak out all the air as soon as I let go of the pressure handle down. It can still pump in air but it is lost immediately. I have the other brake bleeder 25$ pump, but it also stopped working well. I have to use them both combined, because the brake bleeder is too weak and the leluv is now too noisy to use because of the insane number of pumps I have to pump in order to not loose all the pressure in half a second when my hand releases the pressure pistol trigger. Hope that makes sense.
Is there anything I can do to fix the leluv broken pump that now leaks air every time the pressure trigger/lever goes back down?
migueldiazcanel

All my pumps are broken.
I bought another pump that looks similar to the famous mityvac pump called Geko.
The 25$ brake bleeder, the one that everybody can be seen using with the red padded rubber covered handle and the golden piston, the handle completely broke. The power of the pump faded quickly, it was only a better choice compared to the leluv hand pump because it didn't leak out air. But the pressure was so slow and the pumping was so noisy, I had to switch hands and sometimes use both hands to pump because my arm would get so tired, it eventually completely broke off. I got to use it for about a month.
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:17 pm
torolargo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:00 pm
Thanks!
Is there anything I can do with this leluv hand pump in order to repair it?
It started to leak out all the air as soon as I let go of the pressure handle down. It can still pump in air but it is lost immediately. I have the other brake bleeder 25$ pump, but it also stopped working well. I have to use them both combined, because the brake bleeder is too weak and the leluv is now too noisy to use because of the insane number of pumps I have to pump in order to not loose all the pressure in half a second when my hand releases the pressure pistol trigger. Hope that makes sense.
Is there anything I can do to fix the leluv broken pump that now leaks air every time the pressure trigger/lever goes back down?
Unfortunately, when the pumps break down, nothing can be done. I don't know the leluv pump, I use a brake bleeder pump and this too, like all pumps, can break and you have to order a new one.
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
bucket

Post by bucket »

If you're brake bleed hand pump starts to lose vacuum once you stop squeezing the grip, it is most likely a dry valve inside. If you unscrew the front section (the cylinder behind the hose fitting) you'll see a thin flat black valve seal. Carefully lift the edges up with your fingers (nothing sharp) and gently pull it up until the "stalk" comes out of the hole behind the seal. Wipe down the flat brass surface and clean with a tissue the underside of the seal that would sit against the brass surface. Then get some Vaseline and put a very thin layer on the brass around the hole and reinsert the seal "stalk" back into the hole until the seal sits flat against the brass surface. Screw the front of the pump back on, ensuring the rubber ring is free of dirt, put some Vaseline on it before you do so to give a better seal. I've done this several times now, maybe once every 2-3 months. As long as you're gentle with the delicate seal you'll get many years out of the pump.
migueldiazcanel

bucket wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:20 pm If you're brake bleed hand pump starts to lose vacuum once you stop squeezing the grip, it is most likely a dry valve inside. If you unscrew the front section (the cylinder behind the hose fitting) you'll see a thin flat black valve seal. Carefully lift the edges up with your fingers (nothing sharp) and gently pull it up until the "stalk" comes out of the hole behind the seal. Wipe down the flat brass surface and clean with a tissue the underside of the seal that would sit against the brass surface. Then get some Vaseline and put a very thin layer on the brass around the hole and reinsert the seal "stalk" back into the hole until the seal sits flat against the brass surface. Screw the front of the pump back on, ensuring the rubber ring is free of dirt, put some Vaseline on it before you do so to give a better seal. I've done this several times now, maybe once every 2-3 months. As long as you're gentle with the delicate seal you'll get many years out of the pump.
Thanks for the advice, will keep in mind for future brake bleeder hand pumps. This leluv hand pump doesn't seem like it can be fixed that way. The front section can't be unscrewed anymore, it's stuck. I think tomorrow I'll receive the order I made for a Geko brake bleeder through mail. I really hope this pump will work for a long time, it looks really nice and it was a little pricier than these 25$ brake bleeders.
migueldiazcanel

I received the water pump a lot sooner than expected, most of the reviews for this ebay seller said that it would arrive very soon and they were right.
Unfortunately the electric pump doesn't work at all and I was really expecting it to be a great piece of equipment.
The plug in for the water pump cylinder works with any other pump, but I will have to avoid pumping water into the pump, I don't exactly know how I will accomplish this except maybe using a longer hose with a brake bleeder cup connected halfway. But the last time I tried this with a regular air pump cylinder the cup got filled after a few pumps and water was coming close to the hand pump.
Anyway, glad I finally have a bathmate type of pump, judging by how water pumping will work for me with this one, I will probably buy a bathmate eventually, but this one is pretty big and awesome looking too, I can't wait to start using it.
Currently on my second day off from pumping completely, I started getting those calluses on the left side of the shaft again, nothing serious, they will heal completely by tomorrow when hopefully the new brake bleeder arrives.
migueldiazcanel

This geko pump works great. Too bad I can't pump anymore.
Found out what is the cause for all the pain I mentioned.
It's these calluses I've been constantly getting on the sides of my upper shaft. I pumped for 5 min at lower than 5hg and the pain started intense.
I don't know how I will avoid them. I guess I'm out from pumping at least another couple of days.
migueldiazcanel

Sick and tired of this. Sick and tired!
Another pimple is coming up in the same spot I had my last one a few months ago. Another one in the opposite spot of that just finished healing a few weeks ago. This is my 4th day without any pumping. All these years I've tried tretinoin, multiple skin care creams, cicatrizin, etc..nothing works. There's something wrong with my shaft skin. It is prone to ugly and painful pimples.
I am cursed. I never really heard about anyone having this problem so often. So i had 3 pimples up until now this year on my shaft, 2 really ugly ones that left permanent scars. This new one appears to be small, but it doesn't matter to me. I will continue to try and pump everyday, I don't care how the skin will look. I need that girth! I'm thinking of trying some painkillers at some point if the pain persists for too long.
Good part about pumping with powder is it allows me to pump while having these pimples on my shaft without doing much damage to them. When I would use lube with pimples already on the shaft, after 3-4 min inside the tube they would change colour or even grow bigger and shinier and they would hurt making it impossible to pump for longer than 3-4min.
Feeling really sad and depressed...
migueldiazcanel

Either way, this will keep me off track. It seems like I haven't made any significant new gains these last 2 years.The only way I can keep on filling up more space inside the tube both length and girthwise is if I pump for 5-6 hours daily for at least 2-3 weeks, or if I could manage to spike up the pressure to 15-20hg, wich I couldn't manage to do either of those not even once for the past 2 years.
These are the permanent marks that I have, all those small bumps on the skin, the underside of the shaft has developed some extra skin on the foreskin wich is nice, but it that's the area that tipically hurts when I talk about pumping pain that last a while then goes away.
Attachments
IMG_20230810_123938_993~2.jpg
migueldiazcanel

Not pumped for 2 days chubby flaccid, measured not pumped for 2 days chubby flaccid(totally flaccid is 14cm right there where i measured), erection after 2 days not pumped.
Attachments
IMG_20230801_141747_975.jpg
IMG_20230808_194832_267.jpg
IMG_20230808_194927_927.jpg
migueldiazcanel

Help!
I don't understand how to use this pump. Maybe it's leaking air?
Anyone have any experience with this type of water pump?
I can't pump with it at all, with water or without, I can't pump more than 0hg, it doesn't allow pressure inside, very frustrating.
It can be disassembled like in the picture.
Attachments
IMG_20230810_184816_181~2.jpg