Ball weights implanted in scrotum?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Loverandom

Ball weights implanted in scrotum?

Post by Loverandom »

Has anyone heard of implanting weights inside of the scrotum either around both spermatic cords or a weight for each cord? Seems like an interesting idea for permanent stretching.
Welshy

Re: Ball weights implanted in scrotum?

Post by Welshy »

Not really but had a couple people who had surgical balls inserted.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

search neuticles
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Loverandom wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:47 am Has anyone heard of implanting weights inside of the scrotum either around both spermatic cords or a weight for each cord?
Interesting. There's no technical reason why not, but getting the surgery done is the primary problem.
insidespinach

Post by insidespinach »

AndyJ wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:21 am
Loverandom wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 9:47 am Has anyone heard of implanting weights inside of the scrotum either around both spermatic cords or a weight for each cord?
Interesting. There's no technical reason why not, but getting the surgery done is the primary problem.
Right, probably just comes down if one is able to do it themselves.

The idea is enticing though. Being able to have a hang permanently and discretely.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Instead of inserting big balls, how about a long flexible inert strand of something? Length would determine size. It'd need a much smaller hole. If it caused problems, could be easier to remove.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Another idea is an small empty breast implants, rolled up in a small cylinder. Insert most of it into ball sac. Inject saline into bag through exposed injection site, complete insertion & stitch closed.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Pumping Now wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:16 pm Instead of inserting big balls, how about a long flexible inert strand of something? Length would determine size. It'd need a much smaller hole. If it caused problems, could be easier to remove.
I'd liketo think this really posible rather than silicone? Thought being that IF necissary the "string" could be sortened/tuned to fit the job in hand/scrtum???
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I think I remember a thread - somewhere - about using silicone string as a scrotum filler. The idea was that there wouldn't be any problems with migration, like sometimes happens with liquid silicone. I don't know if it ever went past the idea stage, though.