Scrotum split

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bimff

Scrotum split

Post by bimff »

Is here someone with experiences in splitting the scrotum? Can someone explain his technices?
Thanks
madmax6

Re: Scrotum split

Post by madmax6 »

I think that the best and safe way is to make a transscrotal first then cut upway and down gradually until the scrotum is splitted completely. Anyway you have to suture the cutting for properly healing.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I've seen pix before on this forum...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

bimff wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:45 am Is here someone with experiences in splitting the scrotum? Can someone explain his technices?
Thanks
this is a more complicated procedure, it will be difficult to do it yourself
Splitone707

Post by Splitone707 »

Well take it from someone who did their own split, you to do it slowly. If you start at the base of the penis where the scrotum meets you can us a skewer or a long needle to separate the outer skin of the scrotum from the inside and you'll feel where the two halves of the scrotum meet, stay close to the surface. Once you've done that I would use the clamp and cut technique to cut and split the two sides down the raphe from top to bottom. The raphe will look like you created sort of a valley. You can now very slowly cut the valley deeper a little at a time. There will be bleeding, don't underestimate it, so slow is the operative word
When you're doing this you will cum because the feeling that you will experience will do it every time. Remember that once you do this you can't go back, but done right it will be really nice looking.
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Any pictures of this technique or results ?