New to pumping - thank you

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

tout69

New to pumping - thank you

Post by tout69 »

Im new to pumping and I was inspired by all the amazing contributors on this site.

I look forward to documenting my progress, thanks for all the knowledge shared on this forum.
Attachments
DSC01191_s.jpg
DSC01196_s.jpg
DSC01195_s.jpg
tout69

Re: New to pumping - thank you

Post by tout69 »

Great pump today, tried wet pumping for the first time!
Attachments
DSC01202.jpg
DSC01200.jpg
DSC01204.jpg
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Here are my results from the weekend. In the moment I was disjointed with the size of my balls but looking back at the pictures I am quite pleased with the progress.
Attachments
1_DSC01251.jpg
1_DSC01252.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Some good work going on here, nice looking package.

Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
tout69

Post by tout69 »

TinyMe wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:46 am Some good work going on here, nice looking package.

Keep it up! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Thanks!
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Managed to get some time to pump last night, making progress but still a long way to go!
Attachments
1_DSC01315.jpg
1_DSC01270.jpg
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Good start to a great journey brother
tout69

Post by tout69 »

asslicker061 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:37 pm Good start to a great journey brother
Thanks!
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Nice results keep it up πŸ˜€
Steve56

Post by Steve56 »

Looking great! Thanks for posting your pics and hope to see more!
tytrap

Post by tytrap »

Welcome! And congrats on starting the journey to your new crazy addiction! LOL!

If your goal is for big bulgy balls it helps to have a vessel that will allow them to expand unrestricted. There are commercially made ones (i.e. monster, bullmaster) but a lot of guys DIY their own. A very common one is to use a sun tea jar. Pumptoys.com has a conversion kit that will provide a seal/cushion and a valve to replace the jar spigot. Many of those options can still get pricey though.

For years I used a half gallon glass fish bowl. It only takes a few minutes with a carbide Dremel grinding bit to make a hole in the jar and install a quick-connect check valve for attaching the pump tubing. Note that these jars can be found for super cheap at thrift stores. Glass isn't entirely ideal because it can get real heavy and I like to be mobile when pumping, doing mindless chores around the house. Glass can also break if dropped on tile and maybe even hardwood flooring. It would super suck to have to take care of broken glass all nekkid and such if you're about to start or have just finished a session. I recently found a smaller jar for just a couple bucks at local Goodwill and like it much better.
Ideally acrylic is the way to go, being strong enough to hold up to the vacuum or being dropped, and light enough to move around in. Something like this (https://a.co/d/jlfacdg) would be great, or search for Amazing Abby or "acrylic storage jar".

I also use a super inexpensive easily replaced gasket/cushion from HD - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3- ... /312258780 which works with rims from 3 to 4 inches. A smaller opening is better with regards to making sure only cock and balls get pumped. Larger openings are easier to get out of but will cause the area above the penis to get pulled in and get puffy as well. Not awful, but not really desirable.

The quick-connect valves can be hard to find affordably. A lot of them are made for industrial purposes and have to factor in heavy intense use and regulation liability which adds to the cost which works fine for large companies that get a break when buying huge bulk quantities. Best bet is to search home brewing supply places for these.

For pumps the brake bleeders are commonly used and are great because they have a pressure gauge and quick air release, but I find my hands get super tired with the squeeze motion of those. It's a lot of work getting to the desired vacuum pressure having to remove so much air from a larger container. A fluid transfer pump (https://a.co/d/chprvBm) uses a larger piston and can move a lot of air pretty quickly, maybe 10-15 pumps to get to ideal pressure. Another advantage is the ability to reverse the airflow to pump back INTO the jar to push all your stuff out if you get a little overly ambitious (or fall asleep!). It can be intense but it's never taken me more than 30 seconds to get out of even the most productive of sessions.

Some food for thought.

All that said, I've exchanged emails with Dave at Pumptoys and he's pretty rad. They also have parts that can help with DIY projects or offer a complete solution if funds aren't really an issue. Hope this helps on your journey.

Stay plump!
sidetracker7

Post by sidetracker7 »

How long can you keep you balls tied up after pumping..
tout69

Post by tout69 »

sidetracker7 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:31 am How long can you keep you balls tied up after pumping..
Hi, I keep my balls tied for an hour after pumping usually, I really enjoy the feel but don't want to push it too far
tout69

Post by tout69 »

tytrap wrote: ↑Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:05 am Welcome! And congrats on starting the journey to your new crazy addiction! LOL!

If your goal is for big bulgy balls it helps to have a vessel that will allow them to expand unrestricted. There are commercially made ones (i.e. monster, bullmaster) but a lot of guys DIY their own. A very common one is to use a sun tea jar. Pumptoys.com has a conversion kit that will provide a seal/cushion and a valve to replace the jar spigot. Many of those options can still get pricey though.

For years I used a half gallon glass fish bowl. It only takes a few minutes with a carbide Dremel grinding bit to make a hole in the jar and install a quick-connect check valve for attaching the pump tubing. Note that these jars can be found for super cheap at thrift stores. Glass isn't entirely ideal because it can get real heavy and I like to be mobile when pumping, doing mindless chores around the house. Glass can also break if dropped on tile and maybe even hardwood flooring. It would super suck to have to take care of broken glass all nekkid and such if you're about to start or have just finished a session. I recently found a smaller jar for just a couple bucks at local Goodwill and like it much better.
Ideally acrylic is the way to go, being strong enough to hold up to the vacuum or being dropped, and light enough to move around in. Something like this (https://a.co/d/jlfacdg) would be great, or search for Amazing Abby or "acrylic storage jar".

I also use a super inexpensive easily replaced gasket/cushion from HD - https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3- ... /312258780 which works with rims from 3 to 4 inches. A smaller opening is better with regards to making sure only cock and balls get pumped. Larger openings are easier to get out of but will cause the area above the penis to get pulled in and get puffy as well. Not awful, but not really desirable.

The quick-connect valves can be hard to find affordably. A lot of them are made for industrial purposes and have to factor in heavy intense use and regulation liability which adds to the cost which works fine for large companies that get a break when buying huge bulk quantities. Best bet is to search home brewing supply places for these.

For pumps the brake bleeders are commonly used and are great because they have a pressure gauge and quick air release, but I find my hands get super tired with the squeeze motion of those. It's a lot of work getting to the desired vacuum pressure having to remove so much air from a larger container. A fluid transfer pump (https://a.co/d/chprvBm) uses a larger piston and can move a lot of air pretty quickly, maybe 10-15 pumps to get to ideal pressure. Another advantage is the ability to reverse the airflow to pump back INTO the jar to push all your stuff out if you get a little overly ambitious (or fall asleep!). It can be intense but it's never taken me more than 30 seconds to get out of even the most productive of sessions.

Some food for thought.

All that said, I've exchanged emails with Dave at Pumptoys and he's pretty rad. They also have parts that can help with DIY projects or offer a complete solution if funds aren't really an issue. Hope this helps on your journey.

Stay plump!
thanks for all the info, I really appreciate it. I really want big round balls but I find it very uncomfortable to be in a larger vessel where my balls do not touch the side, it is a dull ache feeling and I am trying to work through it but making slow progress. I really enjoy the feeling in the tighter tubes though so it is a balancing act.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Steve56 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:05 pm Looking great! Thanks for posting your pics and hope to see more!
thanks, yes there will be more to follow :)