New to pumping - thank you

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

tout69

Re: New to pumping - thank you

Post by tout69 »

Beginer1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:40 pm Nice results keep it up 😀
thank you
tout69

Post by tout69 »

I was pleased with this pump and picture, I like how my balls are starting to look tight :)
Attachments
DSC01321_1.jpg
tout69

Post by tout69 »

I had a first pump with the BullMaster I brought from TinyMe, need to get used to the extra volume. I find i more comfortable to be in the tighter tubes but I am on a quest for big round balls so i will continue on!
Attachments
DSC04531_a.jpg
DSC04525_a.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wow! Love it!

Your cock looks huge in there compared to my tiny chipolata! :lol:

You will really need to keep that tube warm when you pump, so that your scrotum skin keeps as pliable/flexible and receptive to expansion as possible, otherwise all the swelling will just go your cock.

Strewth, what a problem to have… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
tout69

Post by tout69 »

TinyMe wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:24 am Wow! Love it!

Your cock looks huge in there compared to my tiny chipolata! :lol:

You will really need to keep that tube warm when you pump, so that your scrotum skin keeps as pliable/flexible and receptive to expansion as possible, otherwise all the swelling will just go your cock.

Strewth, what a problem to have… 🤦🏻‍♂️
thanks Tiny, it was wrapped in a heat pad the whole time, i jut took it off for pictures. I will try to get my balls as big as your soon :)
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Look forward to seeing that 👌🏼
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Spent some time going back the the 3 inch tube while I try to get used to the Bullmaster.
I was pleased to get my balls to touch the donut for the first time, and also a great donut :)
Attachments
DSC04558_a.jpg
DSC04553_a.jpg
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Tout, lookin good bro.....try the wet pump with the Bullmaster and keep it as warm as possible. You will see a much quicker expansion. Keep some air space in with the water, half air half water works the best for me. The water helps transfer the heat to your body more than anything else.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

pumpman12 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:12 am Tout, lookin good bro.....try the wet pump with the Bullmaster and keep it as warm as possible. You will see a much quicker expansion. Keep some air space in with the water, half air half water works the best for me. The water helps transfer the heat to your body more than anything else.
Thanks Pumpman, I’ll give that a go as soon as I can
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You’re obviously totally addicted and destined for massiveness!

If you use slightly less vacuum with the Bullmaster until you become accustomed to the extra ballroom ballroom and wider opening.

I have found that 3.5 Hg does the job and because it’s not digging into your torso you have better circulation and pump longer before becoming sore. I can’t take more than 5hg for any length of time after developing pain overdoing it at 12 hg many years ago.

1/2 a tube of warm water and hair conditioner leaves enough air in the tube to slosh your package around vigorously and it’s highly enjoyable to me and one of my favorite activities when I do pump.
You are making consistent progress and should soon reach a point where the gains begin adding up even more quickly. Resist the urge to compare yourself to those of us who have been pumping for decades and just enjoy your ever expanding package. Seems like you haven’t had issues with blistering or abrasions so you’re probably not getting greedy like our male brains tend to. If things get too red and shiny your bag is probably in a very delicate state and you are in danger of blistering especially exiting your 3” straight tube. I would stick with the bullmaster predominately because before long you won’t be able to get your bag into the straight tube anyway!
tout69

Post by tout69 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:01 am You’re obviously totally addicted and destined for massiveness!

If you use slightly less vacuum with the Bullmaster until you become accustomed to the extra ballroom ballroom and wider opening.

I have found that 3.5 Hg does the job and because it’s not digging into your torso you have better circulation and pump longer before becoming sore. I can’t take more than 5hg for any length of time after developing pain overdoing it at 12 hg many years ago.

1/2 a tube of warm water and hair conditioner leaves enough air in the tube to slosh your package around vigorously and it’s highly enjoyable to me and one of my favorite activities when I do pump.
You are making consistent progress and should soon reach a point where the gains begin adding up even more quickly. Resist the urge to compare yourself to those of us who have been pumping for decades and just enjoy your ever expanding package. Seems like you haven’t had issues with blistering or abrasions so you’re probably not getting greedy like our male brains tend to. If things get too red and shiny your bag is probably in a very delicate state and you are in danger of blistering especially exiting your 3” straight tube. I would stick with the bullmaster predominately because before long you won’t be able to get your bag into the straight tube anyway!
thanks pipefitterdom, I appreciate the encouragement and advice, looking forward to putting it to practice soon.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Glad to help.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

I had a great session in the BM 357 last night, started with a lower pressure for about 45 mins, followed by a 10 min rest, re-lube and adding a cock ring then I found I was able to sustain a higher pressure in the second session which was about an hour.

My best pump yet and cannot wait to get in the tube again.
Attachments
DSC04582_1.jpg
DSC04581_1.jpg
DSC04575_1.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Man that is a sight to behold…

You are going to get massive! :mrgreen:

(You’d better start looking for a bigger tube!)
tout69

Post by tout69 »

more progress made this weekend, was a snug fit getting out of the tube
Attachments
DSC04614_1.jpg
DSC04620_1.jpg
DSC04621_1.jpg
DSC04638_1.jpg