Vacbear

Re: Belly Inflation (3L Saline, 6L Air)

Post by Vacbear »

wow, looks amazing !!!!
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Vacbear wrote: ↑Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:40 pm wow, looks amazing !!!!
Thanks, I started on a 4L an hour ago, will post results later!
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: ↑Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:32 pm
Vacbear wrote: ↑Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:40 pm wow, looks amazing !!!!
Thanks, I started on a 4L an hour ago, will post results later!
Look forward to seeing the results πŸ˜€
BiggestHarry_

Belly Inflation - Now at 4L saline and 8L air

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

I made it, and then some. I went crazy with it, this is 4L saline and about 8L air. Ignore the bruise on the right side of my body, that was from me knocking a vein last session.
I'm definitely going to have crazy stretch marks after this, I could feel a horizontal sting under my belly button from the stretch while the air was going in, I've never had that before but it was such a crazy feeling. This is definitely the largest I have ever been and may ever get!

I don't think these images quite convey how insanely huge I am here, I cannot bend over more than about 20 degrees, and reaching my groin is seriously difficult, plus I am forced to waddle when I walk. Definitely going to need a little break after this one, my body needs to fully reset for sure.

Edit: By the evening it seems to have expanded further, really difficult to do things at this point, feeling huge.
Beginer1

Re: Belly Inflation - Now at 4L saline and 8L air

Post by Beginer1 »

Wow man that looks huge and tight. Does it feel heavy ?
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Beginer1 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:58 am Wow man that looks huge and tight. Does it feel heavy ?
Yeah, it's insane, you just have so much momentum. It's very tight with this much in me, no jiggle at all, even sitting down feels like it's stretching me.
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Alright I think you will get some lasting stretch lol. It’s very round and sexy πŸ˜€
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Beginer1 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:14 am Alright I think you will get some lasting stretch lol. It’s very round and sexy πŸ˜€
Doesn't seem so bad the next day, I must process saline stupidly fast, this was only like 12-14 hours later from the infusion. I'd say there is 1-1.5L spread out over my whole abdomen, it's quite jiggly still.

Almost completely back to normal :(
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:18 pm
Beginer1 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:14 am Alright I think you will get some lasting stretch lol. It’s very round and sexy πŸ˜€
Doesn't seem so bad the next day, I must process saline stupidly fast, this was only like 12-14 hours later from the infusion. I'd say there is 1-1.5L spread out over my whole abdomen, it's quite jiggly still.

Almost completely back to normal :(
Yes that return to normal very quickly πŸ˜€
Vacbear

Post by Vacbear »

Looks great, but please dont shave your hot hariy chest n belly ;-)
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Shaved or hairy, this is one of the best belly inflations I've ever seen! It looks amazing either way. Reading through your posts definitely triggered memories of my own first few inflations many years ago. I remember everything feeling so tight and constricted, it felt like I was wearing a corset. Except instead of a corset, it was a big, blimpy belly! haha. I'm impressed that you follow it up with an air inflation too. That's definitely goals.

Do you find that it takes less time to infuse the more often you do it? My own biggest and best was when I'd infuse smaller amounts over several days. Nothing got me as big as that compared to trying to get it all in at once.

Also, have you thought of trying a 5% dextrose in saline? The swelling is phenomenal and I find it lasts a little longer than plain saline.

Can't wait to see more blow-ups and your continued growth. And I look forward to hearing any fun stories about taking that big belly out into the world and how it felt and what kind of glances you got. Keep it up, big guy! I tip my hat to you. πŸ˜‰
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Griffin wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:42 am Shaved or hairy, this is one of the best belly inflations I've ever seen! It looks amazing either way. Reading through your posts definitely triggered memories of my own first few inflations many years ago. I remember everything feeling so tight and constricted, it felt like I was wearing a corset. Except instead of a corset, it was a big, blimpy belly! haha. I'm impressed that you follow it up with an air inflation too. That's definitely goals.

Do you find that it takes less time to infuse the more often you do it? My own biggest and best was when I'd infuse smaller amounts over several days. Nothing got me as big as that compared to trying to get it all in at once.

Also, have you thought of trying a 5% dextrose in saline? The swelling is phenomenal and I find it lasts a little longer than plain saline.

Can't wait to see more blow-ups and your continued growth. And I look forward to hearing any fun stories about taking that big belly out into the world and how it felt and what kind of glances you got. Keep it up, big guy! I tip my hat to you. πŸ˜‰
Thanks! Means a lot, good encouragement to go even bigger! As I deflated over the past few days I was happy to notice a lack of stretch marks, and that's kind of a green flag for me to go for 4L + a L of D5 maybe, that would be intense.
I noticed this time it was a little faster, but I attributed that to better needle positioning.

Here's an image I forgot to post, my belly was wider than my thighs!
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Is there a tutorial for air infusion?
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

eam2012 wrote: ↑Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:18 pm Is there a tutorial for air infusion?
Hey, it is done via rectal air, not infusion, I don't do infusion of gas, I find it personally too risky.
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

4L saline, 2L water in the ass. I am basically elastic. Only 4 this time because that's all I had left, looking forward to doing a 6L next time.