How to Measure Ball Stretch

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari.

How to Measure Ball Stretch

Post by kalahari. »

As a fan of ball stretching, I’ve sometimes wondered what guys mean when they say they have 5 inches of stretch or 6 inches of stretch. How is that measured? When I have all my ball weights on, they measure about 5 inches overall, so it would be easy to say I had 5 inches of stretch. But that is from the top of the uppermost weight to the top of the balls, assuming the bottom most weight rests directly on the nuts. But is that the right way to measure? My nut sack starts at the base of my cock, at the abdomen wall, so that part of the sack is also being stretched by the weights. So would it be right to measure from where the sack begins, to the top of the nuts?

K
Attachments
About 4 inches of stretch measured my way!
About 4 inches of stretch measured my way!
stainless_steel

Re: How to Measure Ball Stretch

Post by stainless_steel »

Good looking stretch you have there. Great looking cock to go along with it!

I measure from the top of the weight closest to the body to the bottom edge of lowest ring, as you say, up against the testicles.

About the max I can get is probably 6 1/2 inch total.

But I have picked up a car battery with my balls, like close to 40 lbs and that really stretches things.

Stainless
Email on photos is valid:

[email protected]
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

You're too kind Stainless, thank you for the compliment. I can just about achieve 6 inches stretch at the moment, the way you measure it, working on 7"!
I'd love to see a photo of you picking up a car battery with your balls, if you'd like to post one please? :) The most I've done is about 4kg so I must try harder!
K
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

kalahari. wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:47 pmHow is that measured?
If you just want to track growth, a yardstick or tape measure from the bottom of your balls to the floor while standing would be a good, repeatable method.