Pumping Before Sex What’s Your Experience?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

LewAshby

Re: Pumping Before Sex What’s Your Experience?

Post by LewAshby »

Iman wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:13 am Hey KP2 I did what you said and I gave it a try the other night. I pumped it earlier that day and then later on about six hours later we had sex. You were right, the core still stays , pretty firm, even though I lost most of the bloat. Yes, it felt good and she enjoyed it too. I think over the last six weeks of pumping I have gained a little girth may be about 1/4 of an inch and about 1/8 of an inch in length.

But what really surprised me was that I normally pump about 20 or 25 minutes, but that time I pumped 35 minutes. I got the hugest bloat that I had ever had. It kind of scared me. Lol. I don’t have one of those monster cocks like a lot of you guys on here right now, just working with my Shorty for right now. Trying to grow up and be like some of you guys.

But I got a 7” girth and I think it was no way I could fit that in but with some extra lube I’m going to try.
You’ll be surprised, just be gentle and warm her up really good he’ll fit.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
MarkJoshua

Post by MarkJoshua »

It's interesting to hear about your experience with pumping! Everyone's body reacts differently to these techniques, so it's great that you're exploring what works for you. As for the timing and amount of pumping before sex, it's often a matter of personal preference and comfort. Just remember that communication with your partner is key to ensure both of you have a positive experience. If someone here is looking for more experience, I'd suggect checking out hookers Austria. These women are really hot and experienceda and can teach you a lot in terms of sex.
Last edited by MarkJoshua on Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

I feel like 5-6 hours after pumping, my penis has good girth to it. I get a donut and by this time it is gone and I'm left with a girthy stiff cock.