Pee-through plug with PA

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

AndyJ

Pee-through plug with PA

Post by AndyJ »

A few vendors sell pee-through penis plugs with a threaded hole in the side. A small post screws is passed through a Prince Albert hole and screwed into the plug to act as a retainer so it can't slide out.

Has anyone here used one of those? If so, do you experience urine leaking through the PA hole?

I like the improved aim I get with a plug, but I've stretched my opening enough I have trouble keeping them in now. I don't want to stretch any larger than I am now. I'm not really enthusiastic about a piercing, but if it doesn't leak I'd consider one.
Lexi

Re: Pee-through plug with PA

Post by Lexi »

The Prince Albert The Prince Albert hole will expand and over time will no longer be able to hold the plug. The plugs fall out by themselves after 2 to 3 weeks, so you have to insert the next size. The only option is to use a glans ring or hansaplast to hold the plug in the meatus.ert hole will expand and after some time will not be able to hold the plug anymore. The plugs fall out by themselves after 2 to 3 weeks, so you have to insert the next size. The only option is to use a glans ring or Hansaplast to hold the plug in the meatus.
Attachments
SDC12575.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I've had some success with a glans ring plug; it anchored better than I expected. I wasn't happy about how far it stuck out past the end of the meatus, though. It would get tugged back and forth by my underwear, which was uncomfortable.

Hm. It might be possible to cut off some of the excess length. I'll dig the plug out and look at it.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

My other idea was to use an ampallang piercing to hold the plug. The long healing time - four to twelve months - means I'd have to get the piercing first, then fit the plug to the piercing. I'm leery of a plug being in that long without removing it for cleaning.

Or would that be a non-issue?