My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

WatchMeGrow wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am How exciting. Can’t wait to see the results. Keep growing !
woke up today to a 15 inch result. Very massive and heavy hanging. The feeling of wanting more is even greater, but you have to let everything settle. I don't try to hide anything at work or at home. Yesterday, in the morning, my wife put her hand on my layers in bed and we fell asleep very well - strange)))
Attachments
I shaved everything so that it would not interfere with pumping and rubber bands
I shaved everything so that it would not interfere with pumping and rubber bands
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Very nice progress, and shaving was the right decission. :)
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Everything has its price! Today I had to work a lot and move up and down the stairs, and my pants are heavy 15 inches and I didn't wear panties under my pants, because firstly, I like the feeling of weight, secondly, I want the skin to stretch from the weight, I like the look of junk near knees))). Now I have discomfort (pulling dull pain on the left side) and a slight fever of 37.2 degrees Celsius or 98.9 degrees Fahrenheit.

Such pain often arises from the fact that the vas deferens of the testicle is stretched and the thermoregulation of the testicle is disturbed as a result of the fact that the weight pulls everything down, there is inflammation, so I understand, hence the temperature... But this is my assumption and it seems logical to me. Relief is provided by sitting in the fetal position, or lying down and a hot bath, shower, heating pad... A few days of rest and everything passes, usually it takes me 3 days somewhere. It spoils everything that I have two hard working days ahead of me, there is only one option, to wear tight underwear that will hold my huge, heavy balls. This situation happened to me many times and even from a large infusion of saline solution.
Attachments
after work, urgent hot shower!
after work, urgent hot shower!
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

This is why I always say inject as low as possible. It will bother the cords to the testicles. Hopefully with time it will heal to a non inflamed state.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I think it looks fantastic and i appreciate your honest and detailed documentation and analysis.

I don't have the guts to attempt injecting my ballsac, i seem to have painful balls anyway, could never pump them but managed a lot of saline in the past.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Jimjon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:08 am I think it looks fantastic and i appreciate your honest and detailed documentation and analysis.

I don't have the guts to attempt injecting my ballsac, i seem to have painful balls anyway, could never pump them but managed a lot of saline in the past.
This is really a troublesome business! But everyone chooses their own risks and priorities! I have been philosophical about this life for a long time)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

There was a lot of time today and I bought swimming trunks and went to the beach! In short, I did not feel that someone was looking at me or pointing a finger at me or something else! I understand the opinion that for someone that your hump will be the seventh wonder of the world is greatly exceeded))) But I am 2 meters tall or 6.5 pounds, so on me my bulge is always smaller than the average height of a guy.
Attachments
IMG_20230825_220802.jpg
it would be fair to say that the swimming trunks were very tight and everything was very tight
it would be fair to say that the swimming trunks were very tight and everything was very tight
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I've been so busy lately that I haven't been focusing on what's in my pants! And recently I had time and relaxed, and when I put my hand in my pants to check, I was amazed at how big I still remain! But I don't feel this size at all! Completely used to him as a part of himself. I think it's time to move on and add larger volumes! But it won't be soon, I have two or three weeks ahead of me, and maybe even more!
Attachments
IMG_20230831_165149.jpg
IMG_20230831_165127.jpg
IMG_20230831_165131.jpg
rokie221

Post by rokie221 »

The size and shape you have right now looks amazing 😍
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

That's an amazing shape and size. If I ever got to an even "two ball" shape like you have when I was smaller, I would have stopped. Well done.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:44 am That's an amazing shape and size. If I ever got to an even "two ball" shape like you have when I was smaller, I would have stopped. Well done.
On the contrary, I always wanted an extremely large size, so I really like your result, I wouldn't stop! By the way, how does everything look to you there? Damn interesting!!! :wink: :mrgreen: :P
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I found one guy on the Internet (photo below). I don't know who he is and what he pumped up his balls with, but this is exactly the result I would like to temporarily achieve and try like this. I would like to know who thinks what?
Attachments
Polish_20230906_231553379.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

That is SuperSizeSeth. He's on Onlyfans and that is all silicone. He recently had some shaping done on his shaft to make it a little smaller and more usable.

Before silicone he used to post in here under the name InflationFetish. There are still some pictures of his massive saline cock fills if you look up his username.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Squirrel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:44 am That's an amazing shape and size. If I ever got to an even "two ball" shape like you have when I was smaller, I would have stopped. Well done.
On the contrary, I always wanted an extremely large size, so I really like your result, I wouldn't stop! By the way, how does everything look to you there? Damn interesting!!! :wink: :mrgreen: :P
Not trying to be too personal but: what is Misses Boombers take on this?