What is your age?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Markmeato

Re: What is your age?

Post by Markmeato »

Haha, believe it or not. There are guys here, who modded their cocks even without any internet advice. Because then, there was no internet, yet. :-) i am one of these guys, now 65.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I am now 77 years old. When I removed the frenulum myself at the age of 20, there were no computers and no internet. So I had to find out everything myself. After my long history of masturbation I have to say that removing the frenulum was a right decision. I can say from experience that a masturbator should have a foreskin and no frenulum. :D
Attachments
1725.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I am now 77 years old. When I removed the frenulum myself at the age of 20, there were no computers and no internet. So I had to find out everything myself. After my long history of masturbation I have to say that removing the frenulum was a right decision. I can say from experience that a masturbator should have a foreskin and no frenulum.
Attachments
1740.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
Splitfin

Post by Splitfin »

Now 71
Start 54
Full subincision ,castration , Half penis split
I am bi
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

37 I have
Started mod 20
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Lexi wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:02 pm I am now 77 years old. When I removed the frenulum myself at the age of 20, there were no computers and no internet. So I had to find out everything myself. After my long history of masturbation I have to say that removing the frenulum was a right decision. I can say from experience that a masturbator should have a foreskin and no frenulum.
Agree! Have a foreskin and no frenulum. I removed most of my frenulum 20 years ago because it caused the skin attached to it to fold and bulge painfully in my 2.25" tube. After detaching, I grew into a 3.25" tubed monster - something that would've been unattainable with the frenulum.

Uncut pumpers: detach the frenulum - you will not regret it!
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)