Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Brazilien

Re: Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

Post by Brazilien »

If you spend two hours in the pineapple, you'll like it... But you need to make an epoxy ring on the edge to make it more comfortable... Like mine.
Attachments
1602633981642-1-1.JPEG
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Brazilien wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:04 am If you spend two hours in the pineapple, you'll like it... But you need to make an epoxy ring on the edge to make it more comfortable... Like mine.
Yes, I do! I'll be developing one for it over the next couple of weeks. Interestingly, the size of the entrance meant that if I pumped to a firm, very useful pressure I could sense it impinge on an artery in my left leg groin area. I decided to ease off to where I couldn't sense that... I think/hope a good ring will help reduce that impact and let me go to a higher pressure.
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

I think it's better not to press too hard. use good pressure but without causing discomfort or pain. extend the time inside the tube.
I do the pressure and keep it for 60 minutes. 10 minute break and repeat again another 60 minutes. In two hours I'm already stuck in that jar and if I want I can go for the biggest one.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

I can't get the balls any bigger in this jar.

This is the result of:
2 lots of 45m warm water pumping in this jar;
1 hour break
1h20 in the pineapple STJ with warm water (pumped while on a work zoom call). Took a bit of effort to get out of that...
Then this 40 mins. Wanted to keep cock out for entirely balls only, but that proved a bit painful, so it eventually went in, but I estimate it's less than 20% of the meat in the jar.

.... Need a bigger jar with a wider mouth!
Attachments
You know it's big when... The jar hangs off a single ball.
You know it's big when... The jar hangs off a single ball.
16824785374354629756931820072972.jpg
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Ok - update.

Using the pineapple, I think I've reached the biggest I can without getting stuck!

For scale, the pineapple's opening inner circumference is 11" (3.6" diameter) and the outside circumference of the main chamber is 22.75" (approx 7" internal diameter). My balls got to 18" - and that took ~20+ minutes to get out... doing the maths it's no wonder it was a (sweat inducing) struggle - even with a pump steadily increasing the pressure inside the jar! Even though I could, it's probably unwise to go bigger in this jar...

Enjoy!
Attachments
The measure up... :O
The measure up... :O
Just released. Cock is like that due to how I extract it from the jar first.
Just released. Cock is like that due to how I extract it from the jar first.
Feeling like I could pump until it's packed!
Feeling like I could pump until it's packed!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

It’s great how you don’t really get any skin discolouration, great pumping!

(You need a bigger jar :mrgreen: )
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
kp2

Post by kp2 »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:08 pm It’s great how you don’t really get any skin discolouration, great pumping!

(You need a bigger jar :mrgreen: )
Thanks. That may be down to using magnesium Epsom salts in the water, water temp at the start of each set is 45-47°C, or pumping only once or twice a week, or not too high pressures.... And I really focus of keeping the jar lip snug into the pubis-cock point and really pulling in the sac lower down (I personally dislike pubic mound in my pumping: it's all about the cock and the balls - nothing else).

(And yes, I do! :mrgreen: )