Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

kp2

Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

Post by kp2 »

Hi.
After a ten year break I'm getting back in the tubes.

I've been a member here since '96, having got my first pump in pre-internet 91 (having learnt about it probably way too "soon"). I took my cock from an above average 6.75 in a 2.25 tube to 8.25x2.75 (sometimes up to 3.25) tube by 2012.

So I've restarted. Today. And this is my logging thread.

Did an hour this morning to get a sitrep, and ended at 7.5 and going towards packing the 2.25 (homebuilt). So, in ten years, I lost 0.75" length and 0.5"width. Hardly surprising - but pumping can clearly add permanent size.

My cock seems to have remembered how to respond to the pump.

What now? I'm thinking 3 weeks of 30 mins twice daily conditioning pumping. My pubic mound definitely needs to get used to buttressing a tube again.

I'll post a pic and other updates here as and when. Feel free to jump in or reach out, but: I would prefer text replies only please. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
pumphanger

Re: Kiwipumper kp2's pumping thread.

Post by pumphanger »

Welcome back!!
Look forward to the updates!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Welcome back to lie fold big guy! I always checked on your posts when you would so I'm looking forward to your newfound journey in size!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
kp2

Post by kp2 »

pumphanger wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:45 pm Welcome back!! Look forward to the updates!
prelude99 wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:15 am Welcome back to lie fold big guy! I always checked on your posts when you would so I'm looking forward to your newfound journey in size!
Thanks for the support :) And Prelude, you are the single biggest reason I've stayed in the community. Thank you for all your work and thinking. Keep going for huge and showing the world what can be achieved.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

And I'm going to give this (https://www.b1g.club/b1g-routine) a serious go when my conditioning is complete...

Although I'll join it at the Novice level.... I'm interested to see how cock will respond to 7 - 9 - 11" pressure. Would you recommend a 24 or 48 hr gap between Sessions?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

kp2 wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:23 am And I'm going to give this (https://www.b1g.club/b1g-routine) a serious go when my conditioning is complete...

Although I'll join it at the Novice level.... I'm interested to see how cock will respond to 7 - 9 - 11" pressure. Would you recommend a 24 or 48 hr gap between Sessions?
I would suggest an every other day approach. Gives enough recovery time and enough conditioning time. I've had various novice guys try the routines and mention they had to work up through the pressure levels and I recommended they stay at a level if they feel very comfortable there. Raising the pressure to a new level means you are comfortable and ready to break into the next stage of size. Each level of pressure if used and maintained throughout your session will yield a difference!

Let me know how it goes!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
kp2

Post by kp2 »

A quick link:
https://cdn012.bdsmlr.com/uploads/photo ... eTnpbI.jpg
Login may be required.

197mm in tube (2.24" wide). The "beginners" gains stage - +4mm in as many days - the mark is as of 11 Sept.
Pumpforgirth2021

Post by Pumpforgirth2021 »

kp2 wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:49 pm Hi.
After a ten year break I'm getting back in the tubes.

I've been a member here since '96, having got my first pump in pre-internet 91 (having learnt about it probably way too "soon"). I took my cock from an above average 6.75 in a 2.25 tube to 8.25x2.75 (sometimes up to 3.25) tube by 2012.

So I've restarted. Today. And this is my logging thread.

Did an hour this morning to get a sitrep, and ended at 7.5 and going towards packing the 2.25 (homebuilt). So, in ten years, I lost 0.75" length and 0.5"width. Hardly surprising - but pumping can clearly add permanent size.

My cock seems to have remembered how to respond to the pump.

What now? I'm thinking 3 weeks of 30 mins twice daily conditioning pumping. My pubic mound definitely needs to get used to buttressing a tube again.

I'll post a pic and other updates here as and when. Feel free to jump in or reach out, but: I would prefer text replies only please. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘

I don't know how you could've lost size because I only pumped 2 years and taken last year off and still have my girth gained and length, as matter of fact I started losing length and gaining girth once I got my elepitical 2.25 and started using it, then my penis widen and lost like. 25 inche in length.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Ok. My phone saves mp4 and the site doesn't handle them. So, a video of a tube dismount - unlike the direct URL for the pic, this one almost certainly requires a login.... Sorry (not many options available for me that I'm aware of).
https://bpeka25.bdsmlr.com/post/541359905
kp2

Post by kp2 »

First week result since restart:
Green line is where my tip was amongst the fog, which is 5mm beyond the black line which was my first pump's max.

I've been using an adaptation of Prelude's B1G routine.
Attachments
End of week 1 progress.
End of week 1 progress.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wow! Great looking long fat cock. Love to get my hands round that!
Oh to have even an average sized cockโ€ฆ.
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

You'll top in that quick, by the looks of it!!!
Nice results!!
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

I've been on a long break too. That pumped shaft looks good. Nice result.
kp2

Post by kp2 »

Thanks everyone for the welcome backs ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok. So, being early 50s now, the conditioning has taken a little longer than expected, but pumping about 4 -5 days in the week I think we're almost there for the standard daily routine of 3-4 x 10 min sets to be ache/pain free.

I'll also post a new pic or 3 soon.

But: I have a question (the scenario first):
I'm basically following prelude's 5"Hg B1G routine. Set 1 at 3.5"Hg; 2 at 5"; 3 at 5-7". I use a hot water bottle for heat (IR heating pad on order, yes!) In the minute breaks I milk the cock to exchange fluids and move things around.
So, today, I came to the end of a one-off 15min 3-5"HG set and I think.... "Prelude often talks about 20" pressure... I wonder what that's like? (I've never been able to pump that high before this brake bleeder pump).
I have a literal minute of time available. So I take it to 10" and hold. It's nice and intense. Release to 5", pause, then straight to 20". The first second it almost hurts, sooo intense, but then I notice my cock core feels like it's going into erection overdrive, and it swells! I hold as long as I feel I safely can - maybe 10 seconds at most. Release, pause at 10", ... and release- tube off.

The cock that I drag out the tube is unlike any I remember. It's a) huge, but b) somehow softer but thicker core, like the core has actually been expanded. Even now, some 7 hours later, it is still qualitatively different.

So my question is this (finally!):
What's a way to incorporate this extreme pressure and effect into a routine? Has anyone found a good mix that allows for continued daily/near daily pumping?
I'm interested in your thoughts...
kp2

Post by kp2 »

I decided to break into my next home built tube - approx 2.6"wide....
Attachments
After an hour in the smaller tube, this is about 20 mins in this one.
After an hour in the smaller tube, this is about 20 mins in this one.