Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: Lasting gains from Surgilube in the shaft

Post by Boomber_mod »

musclepumper11 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:54 am Just tried it for the very first time and put a lot more than I expected. It does go down overtime, right?? Nervous AF right now.

Been pumping and infusing for a while so I thought I’d try surgilube, did about 30ml’s around to even it out. It’s settling but it’s a lot bigger than I expected.
congratulations)) The first reaction is always more pronounced than the following)))
the secret of growth, I believe, is to make regular injections, and the body simply does not soak up the gel, unencapsulates and leaves
musclepumper11

Post by musclepumper11 »

Delete
Last edited by musclepumper11 on Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnthonyHardville

Post by AnthonyHardville »

Does anyone else lose the swelling reaction, 2 days ago i injected almost a whole tube into the glans of my cock , it only grow what i injected , my balls swelled a lil today but not what i was hoping for. so now im pumping to to try to get it to swell more.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

AnthonyHardville wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:57 am Does anyone else lose the swelling reaction, 2 days ago i injected almost a whole tube into the glans of my cock , it only grow what i injected , my balls swelled a lil today but not what i was hoping for. so now im pumping to to try to get it to swell more.
I entered in three days almost 300cc growth was, but not what I hoped for, and after almost ten days I came back to normal! All these stories that it lasts for about 6-8 months are not true, it lasted a maximum of a month for me, gradually decreasing. The only thing I can say is that there is a small growth after each "big" addition, but this is due to the increase in the amount of skin
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Can't say that's been my experience at all. Are you both using KY? Maybe Surgilube provides a completely different experience. Currently still this big:
Attachments
x_20230608_085517.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

How's it feeling? Are you enjoying the size? I think it's amazing, love seeing the changes. Any more pics?

I'm going to try larger adds in a weeks time. Only been doing 3ml-6ml per spot, but am getting permanent size increase, just not as extreme as you.
Boomber_mod

Re: Lasting gains from SurgilubeI'm almost back to normal already ((( Almost 300cc of K-Y was absorbed by my bo in the s

Post by Boomber_mod »

Taurox wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:51 am Can't say that's been my experience at all. Are you both using KY? Maybe Surgilube provides a completely different experience. Currently still this big:
I'm almost back to normal already ((( Almost 300cc of K-Y was absorbed by my body in less than 2 weeks. Decided to take a break and try Surgilube! I'm amazed at the durability of the results from SL
just4me

Re: Lasting gains from SurgilubeI'm almost back to normal already ((( Almost 300cc of K-Y was absorbed by my bo in the s

Post by just4me »

Boomber_mod wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 4:31 am
Taurox wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:51 am Can't say that's been my experience at all. Are you both using KY? Maybe Surgilube provides a completely different experience. Currently still this big:
I'm almost back to normal already ((( Almost 300cc of K-Y was absorbed by my body in less than 2 weeks. Decided to take a break and try Surgilube! I'm amazed at the durability of the results from SL
you might want to take it easy with SL.
its a game changer
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Any updates on size? Still massive?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Jimjon wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:33 am Any updates on size? Still massive?
Yes, were is photo??))))
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Any updates from Taurox?
Been a while...
Are you OK?
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I'm still around and doing well. Just haven't felt much like posting.

For the most part the Surgilube has dissipated, however there's a couple spots where there is still some. There's one spot in particular where it encapsulated quite thoroughly and formed a somewhat unsightly lump. It is slowly absorbing and after a couple more months that lump will probably be mostly flattened out. It's just taking a while.

Overall, I feel like I'm not going to do more. There's a portion towards the base that is mostly "normal" and I'd love to be larger, but it's just too much of a hassle to try to target particular areas and just have it go elsewhere. And as a result you get unevenness that is very hard to even out and it only gets worse over time, because accidentally injecting into an encapsulation just makes that already big part even bigger. With infinite time and patience I could do it, but I'm not sure it's worth it. Especially given the risks and recovery period.

Then again, I'm pretty sure I've said this to myself multiple times before, so who knows. People do things they might not when they get "in the mood".
Attachments
20230711_200702.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I really love it. I'd be that size if i could but wouldn't be able to hide it.

Are you saying if you inject to the bottom left side it still migrates to the other side?

Any more pics? Its great to see how you've changed and maintained the size.
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

@Taurox
Please try to pump your cock daily for 15-20 minutes in a larger tube.
You will see, that you will get in a good floppy shape. It's worth the work! And you will not have these feelings of regretts.

And if you inject again, mix SL with Saline 50/50. Injection goes much easier. And it spreads better and more evenly and forms almost no lumps.
I have done my last SL inejction 4 weeks ago. No hard lumps left, and after pumping with a cockring i reach nearly the former volume like day one.
It lasts nearly the complete weekend and exites my girlfriend. She cannot reach around with one hand. (little proud and smile)

May be, you don't have to go to extremes, like before, but in a great and comfortable shape, that makes you feel good and a little bit more proud when you walk along in trousers outside, only knowing what you carry around. :)

I hope you stay safe and healthy and share your journey with us.
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I'll just add this: I got pulled aside by the TSA for a pat down after going through the body scanner on two recent flights 😆. Their software definitely sensed something was amiss. Fortunately it only takes an extra minute or so, so it's a very minor hassle.