Muscular enhancement

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Muscular enhancement

Post by Shadowcs »

So I'm going to preface this by saying I know I suffer from body dysmorphic disorder. I have for many many years and know it can push us to do extreme things.

I want to consider the route of cosmetic muscular enhancement. Mainly to chest, shoulders and arms. I've been doing some light research and found that some people inject light mineral oil which turns out badly usually due to migration. I see some people use liquid paraffin which usually results in parrifinomas.

I've seen lots of people use synthol but it seems common for problems to develop during that too. Silicone is a no go for me as I've had many friends die from using silicone in their junk and using it in muscle seems even more risky.

Are there other alternatives to think of? Maybe others have done it here and I'd love to hear your experience and how long you've been enhanced.

Many thanks
SFBallpumper

Re: Muscular enhancement

Post by SFBallpumper »

I think the safest thing is exercise. The results won’t be instant, but you’ll live to enjoy them.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
moes41

Re: Muscular enhancement

Post by moes41 »

I agree. Go with the exercise route. You'll be healthier, it will elevate your mood and the results will fit your body perfetly. Don't mess up your body with synthol or injections.

To maximise your results, go read that paper: https://journals.lww.com/nsca-scj/fullt ... _on.8.aspx