New Urethral Reroute

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Darthvin

Re: New Urethral Reroute

Post by Darthvin »

Having years of experience in body modification on myself and a couple of partners (partners only being piercings) having a perineal urethral reroute is one modification I would absolutely love to have. However I hate to be the bearer of bad news, I think over the last 20 years only a few 'self modders' have actually been successful and many have tried several times but failed. A good read would be 'meet tommy' from the bme days. I'm incredibly frustrated that I don't think I'll be able to do this mod but who knows. Several years ago I contacted samba and he quoted £1500 for the mod - now I wish I'd carried it through. Whatever you do - be sterile and be safe, risk of infection is very real with this mod and very dangerous if occurs. For comparison personally I have spilt my penis and had many genital piercings so I'm no stranger to this area.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - You'll find me on page 161 of "Meet Tommy?

Absolutely totally agree with you about the failure rate for "perineal Reroutes"

As a starter when I did my play piercings down there I realized how difficult it was to work down there. Then couple what was involved with getting my successful 'above my scrotum' reroute I decided I wasn't interested in even trying. The other thing that put me off was that I had a couple UTIs and they were all from E-Coli. I wanted to enjoy having the reroute and not the other way around.

I propose that you do an experimental above the scrotum reroute (that is if your penis isn't split or have a subincision to the base). You'll have a better idea as to if you like having one and you'll have a better idea as to what is involved.

...and who knows you may decide you like having one there instead, like I did.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Wow - simply wow. Pleasure to respond to you. I've just gone back to the book and read your story, so much I can relate to (apart from the light bulb opps) a very very interesting read. I have carried out over the years almost all the same piercing and play as you which is such a coincidence!
Would love to have the smooth look...one day maybe.
I do have a full sub and a full glans passing down the upper side stopping to my circumcision so an 'above scrotum' for me is a no go.
I am giving this so much thought again, I have for many years but I know deep down it'll unachievable to have a reroute as I'd like hence why I replied to this post. Who knows though. I had thought about what would essentially be an incredibly deep P.A - having the advantage of a full subincision and insert a custom ring. As I said, giving it thought, I may just continue to cut through the scrotum as many other modder's have using clamp & cut.
It's one of those modifications that on the outside seem so simple to do, but reality is, very complex and risky.
I see reading your story you did pierce behind the scrotum once? Could you not have fed a barbell down the shaft attached to the rod and leave in and stretch? Just curious?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - It's pretty incredible that we have gone through similar mods. I guess where we branched was at the subincision. I was concerned about having the look of the loose flesh on the sides which didn't appeal to me. If there was a way to trim that off and have the top of my urethra flat with the lower side of my penis I probably would have considered it. However when I completed my successful reroute I didn't want to do anything to take away from it.

Just an idea for you would be to keep the reroute opening close to (or in) the bottom of your scrotum. The urethra is still pretty thin in that area and I have seen a couple done there that were successful and were smaller openings. After I had my successful above my scrotum, for a while I thought about trying to do one there but the idea of UTIs without my scrotum separating my reroute from my anus stopped me.

On more than one occasion when I did piercings through my urethra below my scrotum I tried to get a small diameter L pin in the hole but never could find it once I removed the wire I used to pierce the opening. Part of the problem also was that the wire passed through my flesh at an angle to my urethra rather than perpendicular to it making the hole harder to find. The outer flesh being able to move around so much in that area made it even more difficult.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

Food for thought. Thanks for the input. Going back to your concern about the excess skin with a full sub - you are so correct. For me though, I had a botched circumcision so I was a bit of a mess anyway. I've actually grown fond of my 'girthier' and flared appearance, but I'm sure many wouldn't be. I think I'm also fortunate enough to have an amazing partner. She's also quite small in that area so any shrinkage through modification isn't a problem (I'm also keen on this for some bizarre reason), some dysphoria there I guess. I'm going to give this alot of thought - I have a plan and I'm glad to hear that you have heard/seen some success closer to the scrotum - this is actually where I was aiming as I am quite in to anal play and stretching and would perfer to keep as far as possible away from the anus with any form of reroute. I must asd its been quite a pleasure to correspond with someone from the bme days, especially when they have been written about. I take my hat off to you sir, as a former 'lurker/small contributor to those days.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - I can certainly see where you're coming from regarding the botched circumcision. And the important thing is that you (and your partner) be happy with any given modification as we all have different ideas and preferences. Although the inside of my urethra isn't exposed I kind of ended up with the flat underside to my shaft I would have been looking for if I did decide on a subincision. Because my glans removal cut off the arterial blood supply to my urethra from the end of my shaft, and my reroute cut it off from the other end, my unused urethra never gets erect anymore. the lower side of my penis is now completely flat and is like there is no urethra under my shaft skin. My urethra swells with an erection up to my reroute but ends there.

I think it's important to keep the reroute outside of the bulbous urethra and definitely, the farther forward the better. You will still need to have a means to keep the hole open for several weeks/months as it takes a long time before there is no longer be regrowth, I'm sure several additional cuts will also be needed, extending the healing time. I didn't give it much thought when I did mine but starting a reroute could require a commitment to following through with it if there is any scarring or restrictions left behind from a failed reroute that can cause you to not completely empty your bladder.

I also enjoy conversing with someone with a like mind and interests. It really is a shame what happened to BME but after a couple years the newer generation who are more into "Body Art" with tattoos and the like took over the site and just didn't seem to understand the more radical genital modification of the original contributors and would make some really nasty remarks.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

I've got to ask...apologies in advance. Why a light bulb other than the reason given?
I'm at around 4 inches diameter for anal and I'd neverbhave give that a thought. Was it an impulsive decision? You aren't the classic video guy I'm sure? I've had a few shots of spirits so apologies in advance. Back to topic, I honestly think I'll go through with some sort of reroute. I'm not blind to this nor a fantasist..
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - I agree that to most inserting a household light bulb up ones rectum seems like a crazy idea. However it was a gradual process (done over time) and done with a lot of care. I had for years been inserting all kind of objects into my rectum. That included beer bottles with the wide part of the bottle entirely inside me.

The idea of a light bulb started when I fabricated an automotive light bulb that could be inserted down my urethra. I played with it many times without issue. I loved seeing the light through my flesh as it traveled down my penis, through my scrotum and along my perineum to where it turns up into my body. The warmth felt awesome as it traveled through my urethra.

The light bulb up my anus was just an extension of that. Household light bulbs are structurally pretty strong unless they are hit against something hard. The tissue inside the rectum is very soft. I started off with smaller, low wattage bulbs slowly inserting deeper and deeper and gradually moving up in wattage to 100 watts. I loved seeing my abdomen light up and again the warmth felt awesome. This was something I did a lot without a single issue. I had a screw in socket attached to the bulb to use as a handle and to supply power (which was wired into a dimmer) The gap between the socket and bulb was sealed and insulated to prevent electric shock. The problem came in one day when I had some swelling of the tissue where restriction of my pelvic bone was. I had to pull harder than usual to get it past the restriction. While doing that I didn't realize I was putting a bending force on the base of the bulb and that is what caused the bulb to burst. Fortunately, I always had the electricity turned off on removal.

I used to play with inserting multiple eggs into my rectum and causing them to break inside me. So I was pretty experienced in reaching inside and pulling the chunks of shells out. The only difference now being that the egg shells weren't as sharp as the glass. There was a lot of bleeding while I fished out the pieces of glass but it stopped immediately when the last piece was removed. There was certainly a lesson to be learned with that experience. "Expect the unexpected". Needless to say I never did that again.

P.S. - I was surprised at how quickly the large amount of bleeding that I had stopped so quickly after the last piece of glass was removed. In retrospect I suspect it has to do with a defense mechanism in the body as it is always possible for someone to ingest a sharp object such as a shard of bone.
Darthvin

Post by Darthvin »

We live and learn as they say! So no medical intervention then? Anal playboys something I do daily and on the odd occasion of bleeding gets my brain ticking so ill stick to good old silicone toys, pegging and fisting :D but thanks for your reply and I apologise for being so nosey. It's funny, I recently bought a vein finder light (for obvious reasons) and also enjoy placing it under genitals etc to view what's inside. I find it very interesting how we have similar interests etc. I was performing 'stuff' before access to the Internet so it's not an influence. I wonder what makes people 'this way'. I injected saline into my penis long before any Internet, pierced with safety pins, inserted knitting needles down urethra etc. Very interesting!!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Darthvin - I also started playing with and modifying my genitals way before the internet. I believe it has to do with curiosity, adventurous and a desire to extract every once of sexual enjoyment from our bodies as possible. I believe it also has to bo with making our bodies as we want them to be.

The very first thing I did when I was a child was to stick things (like soft tubing) down my pee hole to see how pee traveled through my body. What a surprise when I realized the sensations felt so good and gave me a pleasurable tingly feeling from inside my body (dry orgasms).

BTW - I have a lot of photos on fetlife.com (https://fetlife.com/users/4858470) I just uploaded some photos of my 'sounding with light' adventures.
Battin

Post by Battin »

What does the orgams feels like? Since "it's" not forced out your penis?

I'm a bit new to this and it sounds very interesting. Just curious, you pee out the"new" hole, your cum comes out that aswell? How does that feel?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

"What does the orgams feels like? Since "it's" not forced out your penis?"

It feels like urine and semen is more free flowing as it isn't traveling as far and has less restriction. It does feel different as it isn't traveling along the urethra inside the penis but hard to explain. Can't say it is better or worse but just 'different'.

"I'm a bit new to this and it sounds very interesting. Just curious, you pee out the"new" hole, your cum comes out that aswell? How does that feel?"

Yes, all fluids that came out the tip now come out the reroute opening. For me when I pee now I just sit or squat and don't have to touch my penis and the pee goes straight down. Same thing when having female sex. My semen goes straight down outside the vagina. I normally put a towel dowel down and it catches it fine. A lot less mess for my partner.