New Urethral Reroute

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Brk1010

New Urethral Reroute

Post by Brk1010 »

I already have a PA piercing, my next desire is to get a urethral reroute. I going to do it myself, I have seen all the various ways of doing it and am set on doing it in the next few weeks. The idea of peeing through my legs amazes me and I am set on doimg it. The picture posted with this shows exactly the final results I want. Any tips or thoughts?
hippy007

Re: New Urethral Reroute

Post by hippy007 »

Wow really hot!!
Thomo1961

Post by Thomo1961 »

A long time ago I was taught how to self catheter
All went OK the first few times then I forced the tube in to hard and the catheter went into my rectum.
After that I could pee from my bum
The urologist was not happy
A urostomy was done a year later
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I have a urethral reroute above my scrotum. The easy part is the cutting. The hardest part is keeping it open until it heals completely and hasn't shrunk to where it is no longer functional. I had to recut several times. The flesh is a lot thicker (with a richer blood supply) between the legs so a much larger opening needs to be cut. It will be more difficult to get a tight stream that doesn't flow in all directions. In addition the risk of UTIs will increase considerably with one between the legs. Other than that I highly recommend a reroute. I've had mine for just over a decade and still love it as much as the first day. BTW - I permanently blocked off my unused portion of my urethra so no fluids can ever exit my penis again.
Attachments
~P1020563.jpg
hippy007

Post by hippy007 »

Wat process did you use to cut it I'd love mine like that?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I used an 8 mm diameter dermal punch. But to get it to heal large enough to function properly I had to cut intersecting holes (along my urethra) to where it was a ¾ inch long oblong hole. It shrunk down to about ⅜ inch when completely healed. That gives me a nice tight stream that goes straight down.
moes41

Post by moes41 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:46 pm I have a urethral reroute above my scrotum. The easy part is the cutting. The hardest part is keeping it open until it heals completely and hasn't shrunk to where it is no longer functional. I had to recut several times. The flesh is a lot thicker (with a richer blood supply) between the legs so a much larger opening needs to be cut. It will be more difficult to get a tight stream that doesn't flow in all directions. In addition the risk of UTIs will increase considerably with one between the legs. Other than that I highly recommend a reroute. I've had mine for just over a decade and still love it as much as the first day. BTW - I permanently blocked off my unused portion of my urethra so no fluids can ever exit my penis again.
Since you highly recommend a reroute, what are the pros? Also, are you still able to urinate in urinals? That would definitely be my main con and I would highly regret it if I couldn't urinate from a standing position.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

moes41 - People are different and what may be a 'con' for one will be a 'pro' for another. For most people with urethral reroutes (including myself) having no choice but to sit or squat to pee is the main reason for having a urethral reroute. For myself in particular never being able to stand to pee allows me to experience a female side of myself as I associate that as a strong female trait. Other reasons ('pros') for me is that I hated having waste (urine) exit from my sexual organ. Now it's purpose is for sex only. Another is that most women I have been with who have given me oral would not take semen into their mouth and they would stop at the best part. Now I can experience oral past orgasm. When I take a dump on the toilet I don't have touch my penis to point it down to pee. I just sit and my pee goes straight down ...and finally, as I got older my aim when peeing got worse so my toilet rim and floor are a lot cleaner now. My wife really appreciates that.

I have never found any issue with having to sit to pee and one adapts to it. After all, probably half the population of the world (females) are in that situation and that is just normal life for them.

If you feel you need to be able to stand to pee, a urethral reroute is not for you.
moes41

Post by moes41 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:39 pm moes41 - People are different and what may be a 'con' for one will be a 'pro' for another. For most people with urethral reroutes (including myself) having no choice but to sit or squat to pee is the main reason for having a urethral reroute. For myself in particular never being able to stand to pee allows me to experience a female side of myself as I associate that as a strong female trait. Other reasons ('pros') for me is that I hated having waste (urine) exit from my sexual organ. Now it's purpose is for sex only. Another is that most women I have been with who have given me oral would not take semen into their mouth and they would stop at the best part. Now I can experience oral past orgasm. When I take a dump on the toilet I don't have touch my penis to point it down to pee. I just sit and my pee goes straight down ...and finally, as I got older my aim when peeing got worse so my toilet rim and floor are a lot cleaner now. My wife really appreciates that.

I have never found any issue with having to sit to pee and one adapts to it. After all, probably half the population of the world (females) are in that situation and that is just normal life for them.

If you feel you need to be able to stand to pee, a urethral reroute is not for you.
Thanks for the detailed response! I completely understand your reasons. My wife is like yours and she wouldn't take semen in her mouth so a reroute would definitely be a pro for my sex life.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

I want a reroute exactly like this! I will continue researching and let you know anything I find. In the meantime, please let me know anything you find!
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

I want a reroute exactly like this! I will continue researching and let you know anything I find. In the meantime, please let me know anything you find!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

aspbody - What exactly are you looking for in your research? The answers are simple.

1. Reroutes above the scrotums are easier as the flesh is much thinner and it is easier to see what you are doing. The further down, the larger the opening needs to be because of the thickness of flesh (i.e. bulb of the urethra) and the less the chance of success. I did my reroute above my scrotum because I now have a reroute whereas, if I tried for one below odds are that I wouldn't ever have one (unless it was done in a medical setting)
2. Most UTIs are caused by E. Coli. Therefore, reroutes below the scrotum are more likely to contribute to UTIs which are no fun and can be deadly.
3. Piercing and stretching a reroute opening doesn't work. The hole will shrink to nothing in a days time. I have first hand experience here in my first reroute attempt.
4. One method of creating the opening is by burning it with cautery pen. I believe there is a lot more trauma to surrounding tissue and scar tissue from this method but less bleeding.
5. The other method of creating the opening is by cutting either with a blade or dermal punch. The dermal punch removes chunks of flesh where a blade just slits it open. I used a dermal punch as I wanted a wider, rounder opening. I also felt there would be less regrowth. However, that remains to be proven.
6. The creating the opening is the easy part.The hard part is keeping it open until after it if fully healed. That can take many weeks and even when it looks healed the opening will continue to shrink in size. Most often multiple cutting sessions will be needed. Keeping the hole open for such a long time with something inserted into it can cause a lot of irritation inside the urethra and the pain can become unbearable and to the point where a lot of people gave up and abandoned the hole.

I don't know what else there is to know! You can sit here wishing for a magic (easy) way of getting a reroute but you will probably sit here without one.
arcie

Post by arcie »

Thomo1961 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:21 am A long time ago I was taught how to self catheter
All went OK the first few times then I forced the tube in to hard and the catheter went into my rectum.
After that I could pee from my bum
The urologist was not happy
A urostomy was done a year later
That be ideal for me! Able to pee into the rectum.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

NuderThanNude,
Thank you very much for this very precious bit of knowledge. I also learned the same things you explained in your post and I feel most drawn to the dermal punch method but I don't know how wide it should be or whether I am actually in for the long haul or am just extremely excited by this new idea of perineal rerote. I am kind of just waiting for my excitation to settle and be sure of my desire of getting a reroute as any chunk of flesh removed by a dermal punch won't be coming back easily or without pain as far as I understand. I am sorry for the late response btw I was having my finals.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

aspbody - "or whether I am actually in for the long haul or am just extremely excited by this new idea of perineal reroute"

You mention the word "perineal" so I am assuming you are thinking below the scrotum. I cannot say what size dermal punch but from what I've seen reroutes below the scrotum usually end up being very large due to the thickness of flesh. Because of that I think it would be difficult to predict the type of stream (or spray) you might end up with.

I don't think you have to worry about changing your mind as you probably would have plenty of time as reroutes really do want to close up. However, the question would be if you ended up with any kind if restrictions to flow afterward. The pin I used to keep mine open while it healed had a hole in it that allowed fluids to exit it so I could get an idea as to whether I really could live with a reroute. I had hoped to let it just heal closed if I found I couldn't. However being above my scrotum the hole was much smaller with much less trauma. I expected even with removing a chunk of flesh with the dermal punch that it would still heal closed. As for pain... I don't know why (even despite my low tolerance for pain) pain wasn't a factor at all for me. There was a small pinching or sting on the instant of the cut but went away quickly.