UK Pumpers

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

silkyballs

UK Pumpers

Post by silkyballs »

Are there any older, mature pumpers here in Cambridge?? Been pumping my balls now for about 10 years, using a sun tea jar and get nice and big, to the size of a large orange! But as most of you guys know, its not much fun pumping solo. Would be great to have pumping buddies for fun and advice on our pumping journey and get bigger along the way! Most of the guys on this site are based in the states, so would be great to meet local guys here in Cambridge.
Selffing

Re: UK Pumpers

Post by Selffing »

If you ever visit Southwest drop me a pm
timff

Post by timff »

Be happy to help out . Monmouthshire here . Love pumping . Tim.
fatsausage

Post by fatsausage »

Hi silkyballs

I am 50, very close to Cambridge and i consider myself experienced. Been pumping cock and balls since 2009. Have large 2-stage and large monstertube. If you fancied a get together that would be awesome. I have another pump buddy near Cambridge who may well be interested too if you like thv idea of more than one joining you? Love to see a photo of your work in progress. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
Attachments
20220629_133002.jpg
20220629_151122.jpg
20220629_150105.jpg
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

Thanks for the reply's guys. Thats a lovely big package fatsausage, oh yes, would love a 3some pump session with you and your friend ( how old is your friend? ) I have had lots of requests to post photo's, so after my pump session today, if all of you guys would like to see, i will post lots of photo's.
Could anyone tell me, how i go about uploading photo's to this page??
Are there any more older, mature pumpers here in Cambridge ( 50's 60's 70's 80's ) or perhaps live not too far from Cambridge? I am 54. Would love to meet other pumping buddies and get even bigger!!
fatsausage

Post by fatsausage »

Hi
Pleased you liked the photos. I can pump to huge size given the time. That pump photo is less than half the size of a nice long pump. I love getting huge. My friend is a member here too and i dont know his exact age, but in his 40's i'm guessing. He's a very accomplished pumper too. Would love to see some photos of your pumping journey. Enjoy your pump day and hope to see your rewarrds later.

Regarding your question on uploading your photos,

Press the 'Reply' button as you obviously have done pteviously to reply to my message. Then look below the text box where you type your reply and you'll see an 'Attachments' tab, tap that and then tap 'Add Files' tab. It will then give you the option to select from a number of files, you need to tap the one that contains your photos. Then once you've opened that file select the images you wish to upload. Once you've ticked those images press the 'Done' tab.Then wait and watch each file upload, the bar below your 'image' text will show green as it uploads. Then press 'submit'.

Just send me a PM if you need any help. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘
fatsausage

Post by fatsausage »

Another 2 hour pump. Like to do very long pump sessions when i get the opportunity. The 2 stage is just over 7 inches diameter at the base.
Attachments
20220629_150034.jpg
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

After my 3 hour pump session today, these photo's show my results, hope you like guys, love to hear your feed-back.
Took a couple of photo's in thongs and a jockstrap.
Attachments
P1020633.JPG
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

Not as easy to upload as i thought.
Attachments
pump13.JPG
pump8.JPG
pump7.JPG
pump1.JPG
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

More photo's
Attachments
pump19.JPG
pump17.JPG
pump15.JPG
pump15.JPG
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

More photo's after my 3 hour pump
Attachments
pump29.JPG
pump25.JPG
pump23.JPG
pump21.JPG
fatsausage

Post by fatsausage »

Hi Silkyballs
Great photos, good shape and size. Did you wet or dry pump? Wet i'm guessing. Need plenty of hydration today in this very hot weather. I always drink lots of water before pumping, Couple of litres, then more as i progress.
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

Thanks fatsausage,
Glad you like my photo's, yes did drink lots of water, i always dry pump.
Attachments
pump31.JPG
pump30.JPG
silkyballs

Post by silkyballs »

Would love to hear from and connect with more older, mature pumpers in the UK, whether you are in Cambridge or further afield, also be great to pump with others, swap tips and advice and get huge together! Have uploaded lots of photo's, from my 3 hour pump session, so be great to hear comments from more advanced pumpers.
midlandspumper1968

Post by midlandspumper1968 »

hi all im from west midlands would love to join you guys sometme :D