Any regrets

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

WhattheF

Any regrets

Post by WhattheF »

Hi Guy's,
Newbie here, just wondering if anyone has regrets on meatotomy and split glands head.
Would love to make a start but a little nervous, I am straight married guy 64yrs old.
Have been sounding for around 3yrs, can do 12mm no problem.
Any thoughts or advise much appreciated.
NuderThanNude

Re: Any regrets

Post by NuderThanNude »

I did my meatotomy when I was in my 20s and loved it. It opened up my urethra for larger sounding and better urethral stimulation and was even able to get my pinky finger in to my 2nd knuckle. It wasn't really obvious to new partners and I never got any negative remarks about it. I personally loved the look.

However, for some reason I never felt a glans split was for me. Prior to removing my glans I tried one and, yep, I was right. I didn't like having it. I just thought it looked really weird and didn't want to be seen with it. But that's just me.
superskeet1

Post by superskeet1 »

Zero regrets on my partial meato, my girlfriend appreciates the look of a big slit (without even knowing that i cut it) and my piss stream isn't altered. So far only positives.

You have to weigh the pros and cons of your mods. A full meatotomy will likely alter your pee stream forever and you might have to sit down to piss. If it doesn't scar properly it may look ugly.

A split glans is another thing entirely, more extreme than a meato.

If your wife already knows about the fact that you sound, show her some pictures of meatos and ask her what she thinks.
Also, look for a professional to do your meato instead of doing it yourself at home. Some body mod shops offer that. I know one person who took that route and his meato looks very aesthetically pleasing, uniform shape with minimal to no scarring.
pistaatortenesz

Post by pistaatortenesz »

No regrets. I have a full metotomy down to the shaft. I have it for 4 years now. I cut it when I was 17, love it since then. I think its beautiful, and I'm into sounding, I only could insert pencils before, and right after the meato I became able to insert my pinky to the second knuckle:) My gf loves it too, she's into pierings tattoos etc too, so she knows that I did it for myself. She loves to insert things in it and finger it, and when she's playing with the slit it's super sensible, my favourite is when she sticks her tongue in it:) The only thing that could be anoying is peeing, sometimes it spreads the piss, but you can control it by squeezing the glans. The pee stream is much thicker and weaker than before, and cum doesn't shoots out, from mine just trickles out the edge of the hole. I think that's all:)
Quax

Post by Quax »

Hi,
There are no regrets except that I hadn't done the frenum removal earlier.
"You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy" (Nightbirde - *12.29.1990 †02.19.2022)