wannabigones progress log

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

wannabigone

wannabigones progress log

Post by wannabigone »

I'm an infrequent pumper. I can nearly fill a 7.5x2.
IMG_20220119_182837.jpg
IMG_20220119_182837.jpg (20.33 KiB) Viewed 9791 times
I'm finding my foreskin fills quickly and I end up with a misshapen cock
IMG_20220119_193629.jpg
IMG_20220119_193629.jpg (22.36 KiB) Viewed 9791 times
What will help with this. I used a ring and a heatpack.

Thanks
Last edited by wannabigone on Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
TinyMe

Re: Needing advice

Post by TinyMe »

Keep your foreskin pulled over your head
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

I was hoping that wasn't the answer. I'm paranoid about blood blisters after having them in the past. Looks like a risk for reward. I'm 99% sure I'll completely fill that tube. I guess I'll have to find out and not overdo it.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

I would try a larger tube then go back into that cylinder that your in now. Or a smaller one then up to the one your in now.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Have you tried not wearing a ring whilst your pumping?

It seems counterintuitive to me to be wearing something that you’d use to stop post pump reduction in size (by restricting the out flow of fluids) whilst trying to encourage the in flow of fluids needed to increase the size during pumping…

Also, if you’re getting blisters, you’re likely to be pumping for too long at too high a pressure. You seem to be fully packing the base of the tube so I’d be inclined to agree with LewAshby and suggest a quarter inch increase in tube size so that there’s less pressure at the head end…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Yes I have tried with no ring. Next session I'll try again without it. I'll also see if I can source 2.25". I'm quite excited about moving up a size.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

The advice so far has been sound. Move up a quarter inch and then step back down after half an hour or more and see how well you can even out the shape. Also after the session you are more than able to shape it as you see fit! Rolling the skin over will assist with becoming more uninform while under pressure in the tube. If you don't feel comfortable with pumping with the roll over do it after your session and it will redirect the fluid in your donut to your shaft.

My goal had always been to achieve skin roll during a session. I gain maximum size that way. Which means you would utterly pack that tube you have been using if you skin roll during your session.

Hope this helps! Beautiful work by the way! Keep it GIRTHY!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

prelude99 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:08 pm The advice so far has been sound. Move up a quarter inch and then step back down after half an hour or more and see how well you can even out the shape. Also after the session you are more than able to shape it as you see fit! Rolling the skin over will assist with becoming more uninform while under pressure in the tube. If you don't feel comfortable with pumping with the roll over do it after your session and it will redirect the fluid in your donut to your shaft.

My goal had always been to achieve skin roll during a session. I gain maximum size that way. Which means you would utterly pack that tube you have been using if you skin roll during your session.

Hope this helps! Beautiful work by the way! Keep it GIRTHY!
Thanks prelude99. Having a legend such as yourself offering advice to, in my opinion, to me, a guy with a "small" starting point. I need to find more time to pump up and get the extra inches I desperately need, especially when flaccid
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

As of today I have commenced daily pumping while commuting. Only 10 minutes but I sit in carpark for another 10 or 15. Its dark when I travel. Tonight will take 20-30 minutes, sometimes longer traffic dependant. It felt sooo good. Have had a ring on today and actually have a bit of a bulge. Confidence is high. Pity my pickup is stick shift.... Looking forward to tonight's result. Will the frequent Short duration high vacuum have any consequences negative or positive?
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

wannabigone wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:10 am As of today I have commenced daily pumping while commuting. Only 10 minutes but I sit in carpark for another 10 or 15. Its dark when I travel. Tonight will take 20-30 minutes, sometimes longer traffic dependant. It felt sooo good. Have had a ring on today and actually have a bit of a bulge. Confidence is high. Pity my pickup is stick shift.... Looking forward to tonight's result. Will the frequent Short duration high vacuum have any consequences negative or positive?
Very nice! Great way to squeeze in every bit of time possible. Are you using a gauge or just a ball pump? As far as wether the consequences will be positive or negative, it’s going to be all on your ability to notice your own hang downs health and erection quality which will be indicators if he’s liking the short high pressure sessions. You’ll see and figure it out, keep it up!
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Traffic was not as heavy as normal but got 20 minutes in the tube. Achieved roughly 25% pack. Cock remained plump and could keep my hands off it last night. Erection this morning feels girthy. Shall be interesting how it is today.
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Got 30 minutes. Another 20 and I reckon it would've been packed
IMG_20220519_063326.jpg
wannabigone

Re: Daily pumping.

Post by wannabigone »

Getting easier to fill this up. Cocks gained some flaccid weight. Been tubed up about 20 minutes.
IMG_20220521_063936.jpg
Last edited by wannabigone on Sun May 22, 2022 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

This is working for me so well. I've pumped more this week than the entire time in past years. Cock is far girthier. Fill it so much easier. Looking forward to fucking my wife with it if she ever stays awake long enough
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

wannabigone wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:39 am This is working for me so well. I've pumped more this week than the entire time in past years. Cock is far girthier. Fill it so much easier. Looking forward to fucking my wife with it if she ever stays awake long enough
Ain’t it amazing? Glad your enjoying the benefits and how about pumping extra at night and surprising her in the morning with what’s left of the aftermath? Or give her a pleasantly rude awakening haha. Sex while pumped is amazing I love seeing the gaping hole after all red and stretched.