Calcium chloride and vodka injection

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Arc1978

Calcium chloride and vodka injection

Post by Arc1978 »

Just injected 2 mls of a vodka and calcium chloride mix into my right testicle what effects can I expect?
smo0thie_89

Re: Calcium chloride and vodka injection

Post by smo0thie_89 »

Lol... Wouldn't it make much more sense to ask that before injecting? Well, if you are still alive, let us know what happened. I'm sure people are curious now.
Arc1978

Post by Arc1978 »

You are quite right there but as I was drunk when I dine it I had not thought about that lol. So after posting the original question I then decided to also inject my left testicle with the same mix hardly any pain at girly but after a couple hours the pain was very intense think one the most painful experiences of my life the next day was still very sore and painful and did struggle to walk now few days later still sore and tender and swollen but no where near as bad as they were just waiting for the swelling to go and for them to be these tender to fi d out the full affect the vodka and calcium chloride had i am hoping its completely killed both my balls but time will tell :-)
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

how are you, Arcy? I believe the calcium-chlorid will do a heavy killing-job. I did it with about 8 fillings with Spirit of melissa (80 % alc), than both orbs were hard numb and dead. Than i went to the hospital and the next day i got castrated.
Now im a happy and proud eunuch:
now a proud eunuch with my floppy baggy
now a proud eunuch with my floppy baggy
ouh, the titels are transposed!
Attachments
the morning after castration
the morning after castration
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Missouri_Steer

Post by Missouri_Steer »

In what proportion did you mix the alcohol and CaCl? Do you think if you had used less CaCl it would have been less painful?
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

I suggest Spirit of Melissa, which has 80 % alc and about 20 % herbals. I assume, these herbals make the dieing of the orbs painfree and soft. I never have felt a hurting pain during my 8 alc-injections of each time 2 ml in each nut.
i have practifyed all kinds of cbt until splitting my cock until the halft length of shaft at last
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Jack6two - How did you get your penis to look like that? It looks like you have your foreskin pulled back almost to the base and more than half your cock is inner skin.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Hey Splitty, if you will split your cock deeper, your in-front-of part of your forskin is needed to cover the both naked swellbodies, when they ars splitted. And so the foreskin of your cock-shaft will slip backwards and build the new foreskin-hose at the cock-root. It happens automatically. I have not done some specific skin-modding. But i have splitted my cock deep insides already and its sooo horny! nearby as like so horny as the castration was!!!
Greets Hans
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

half year after castration, ten years after cocksplitting
half year after castration, ten years after cocksplitting
[attachment=0]
splitting was a process of many years.
at moment i split the inner part of my cock until its roots
steelball

Post by steelball »

deleted
Last edited by steelball on Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack6two

Post by jack6two »

Ouhn Steely, this would be heavenly, only already the imagination!
I never had sex with a men, married since 50 years, but no sex anymore since her meno-pause, and so it was releasing for my sex-drive and lowered the stress by missing sex, when i have cut into my horny meat, injected it and got castrated. and made me happy now as an proud eunuch!!! and i find my empty baggy sooo wonderfull!!
i believe, you can imagine this....